Slide In (R.R)

THIS PICTURE.

You have been a fan of Reneé Rapp for a while now but you have never been one of the lucky fans that have been to her concert or had the opportunity to meet her, but that doesn't stop you from supporting her endlessly

You know there are many fans that have been to many of her concerts and have met her many times and you know you will never be any of them, but, you're very grateful for what you have.

You have a twitter account that shows your support for her, you have a few thousand followers on it, Reneé had liked a few of your posts, which made you really happy, but it wasn't like she knew your face, or remembered who you were.

One day, you were scrolling through twitter, you scrolled past one of your moots posts, "Me vs my pfp" You smiled, deciding to hop in on the trend, you scrolled through your camera roll, trying to find a cute picture of yourself.

You posted it then exited the twitter app,putting your phone down, stretching and letting out a loud groan after you got out of your comfy bed, picking up your phone and putting it in your tracksuits pockets then walking out

Meanwhile, you had no idea what was happening, Reneé was in her queen sized bed, with Towa sitting next to her, she was scrolling through twitter, smiling at the support her fans give. She came across your account and stared at the picture of you for a while, she pressed on your profile and smirked when she saw that your instagram was linked to your twitter.

She was so happy to see more photos of you. It felt a bit strange so she made sure to turn her phone slightly away from Towa's vision, but not so much that she would notice, she had been scrolling for a while, she didn't even know where she was up to.

Her fingers were getting sore from scrolling so long, sweat started to build up on her fingertips because of her phone heating up, making it lose grip and she accidentally liked a picture.

"Shit!" She yelled loudly, changing her position from lying down comfortably to sitting up and staring at her phone in shock. making Towa jump, "What- What's Wrong." She asks, putting her phone down then looking over at Reneé's phone to see a picture of a random girl. "Who is that."

Reneé is still panicking because she knows you were only active a few minutes ago and you could see the notification, "Reneé? Are you listening." She looks at Towa with an annoyed expression. "Just one of my fans, but I liked one of their photos accidentally."

Towa laughs at Reneé, which only makes Reneé more annoyed, "Towa! Stop laughing!" She says hitting Towa, she laughs more, "You seem interested in this girl so just Dm her and apologise."

Reneé's eyes go wide, she didn't see anything wrong with the Idea and she had no better idea, she could hear her heart beating as she pressed your profile picture then pressed the little button that said "message"

She really didn't know what to say, she didn't want to start off wired of creepy, it didn't help that Towa was looking over her, staring at her phone. The whole situation made her nervous, so the only thing she said was "Hi" after she sent it she put her phone down, and blushed slightly from the embarrassment she had.

Meanwhile, you were oblivious to the whole thing, you were in your kitchen making breakfast like usual, you felt your phone vibrate a few times but you just assumed that it was people liking your tweet.

When you finally finished your breakfast, you served it up and started to eat it, pulling your phone out, looking over the notifications, you could hear your heart beat speed up as your eyes went over what was there on your phone, you sweared you were dreaming, you couldn't believe it.

Reneé Rapp messaged you? You go click on it to, just to make sure that it's real, and sure enough, its real. You think before sending a message, the best way would just to send a hi back then ask if she meant to send the message, so that's exactly what you did.

You weren't expecting her to see it straight away but as you're about to turn your phone off you see that she already saw the message and you're heart drops when she says, "omg, wrong person, I'm so sorry." you knew it was all too good to be true, but seconds later you got another message, "I'm totally kidding! I messaged you because.. well it's a wired story."

Even though this whole thing felt too good to be true, you decided to play a long with it and see what she says, so you text her, asking her "Well then why don't you tell me."

She was typing for very long, she was either writing a lot or wasn't confident in what she was saying, after what felt like hours of waiting she finally sent the message, "Well I saw your picture on twitter and I thought you were pretty so I decided to go on to your instagram and take another look at you, (I know this sounds wired). I accidentally liked a picture from a long time ago so Towa told me to dm you to distract you from that.."

As you read the whole thing you felt yourself get redder and you're smile getting bigger, you didn't want to say anything because you didn't want to sound weird so you start to type something, but Reneé sends something before you could send in.

"So Baby, Wanna go out some time?" you delete what you were going to say and replace it with an excited, "Yes!" But then you realise you weren't in the same place as her, you text her telling that and tell her that its okay if she doesn't want to anymore, she quickly texts back.

"No way! I'll buy your ticket Baby, anything for a pretty girl like you." You feel yourself blushing, you don't know where It came from but a little bit of boldness enters your body so you say back to her, "Guess you'll be my hot sugar mommy then ;)" But you regret it as soon as you send it and you debate unsending it , there was no point she had already seen it and she's not replying.

Seconds after you thought that you got a voice message from her, pressing play you hear two giggles and a small scream, but a happy one, then you hear Towa's happy voice, "You don't understand how hard she's blushing right now!! She's obsessed with you." You smile at her worrds and reply back to her, telling her that shes cute then turning your phone off.

you are the luckiest girl in the world.

-
Sorry i haven't been updating :( I will try as much as possible! I promise! I hope you like this one (Its 6am and i haven't slept much so imma sleep after i post this) LOVE YOUU