Reality (R.G)

You hated Regina George with your full heart, she treated everyone like shit when she had the life everyone would dream for, everyone else in the school was obsessed with her, not you

You hated Regina George with your full heart, she treated everyone like shit when she had the life everyone would dream for, everyone else in the school was obsessed with her, not you. One day, a few weeks ago, Regina and her minions came up to you and started harassing you.

You begged your mom for you to be able to move schools, but they wouldn't let you. You were so annoyed at them, you told them exactly what these girls did to you and they let you stay at the same school with them, are they crazy? Running to your room, slamming your door, you flopped down on your bed, starting to cry. You hated her so fucking much.

Currently, it was lunch time and you were sitting with your best friend, Roseanne. She was there to comfort you at the times you needed it, and even when you didn't know you needed comfort, she was the best person ever, you definitely don't deserve her. You saw Regina walking up to you, in the matter of seconds, you got up and hid in the bathroom, you knew it was pathetic but, how could you face her after what she did to you?

There was a knock on your bathroom door, you looked down, noticing the shoes before being able to open the door, Roseanne stood there, she looks very guilty and sad, you look back at her with a confused looked, she sadly sighs before saying. "Y/n.." Tears are starting to fall from her eyes, "I'm moving schools." You look at her with sad eyes, she pulls you in for a hug, you hug back tightly, never wanting to let go.

Eventually, after a while, you break the sad silence, "When are you moving?" you ask, Roseanne's lip quivers, "T-tomorrow." You look down, now you will have no one, no one to comfort you, you don't know what to say, you don't know what to do rather then cry, Roseanne pulls you in for another hug, you hug back realising that this one could be your last. "I'm going to miss you.." Was all you could let out.

She looked back into your eyes, pulling away from the hug after a while. "You are going to have to stand up for yourself." You quickly nod, wanting to move on, you really don't want to be thinking about that in this point in time, pulling her in for a hug tighter than last time, never wanting it to end.

Unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end, the next day was very painful without her, you found it hard talking to before without Roseanne around, She's done most things for you the whole time you have been friends, you really wished she told about her leaving earlier.

You were sitting alone and once again you saw Regina come up to you, you tried to get up and leave but when you did you felt a grip on your wrist, looking to the side you see Karen. "Where's your knight in shining armour now?" She asks giggling. You say nothing, you look down. "Speak up!"

You look up at her, "S-she moved." you mumble, gripping on to her prada bag, she looked at you up and down. "At least my outfit doesn't cost $10.." She chuckles, you look at her, feeling really annoyed this time. "Yeah, what if it was!" you yell, grabbing the attention of everyone in the cafeteria, the all pulled their phone out, recording the scene.

"Not everyone has daddy's money! Not everyone is a spoiled brat like you!" you yell at her, everyone in the cafeteria gasps, you look at Regina who is fuming with anger right now, you wall away, hiding in the bathroom until the bell rings for your next class, which to your luck is english, with Regina.

Once the bell rang, you headed over to class, noticing the instructions were already on the board, you read the whole thing but your blood started to boil when you saw that the teacher had paired you with Regina George. You walk up to the teacher, trying to convince her to let you switch but she wasn't having it, you sat next to Regina and said nothing, so did she, the two you sat in silence and did nothing for the whole lesson, when the bell rang, she slipped you a note, it had her address and date and time on it.

Saturday, 12pm

Finally, that time came around, you knocked on the door and some middle ages woman answered, obviously drunk she yelled out, "Regina! Someone is at the door." Her Mom is already drunk and it's only 12pm? Confused, you walk in and see Regina on the top of the stairs, without makeup or anything. "She looks so pretty without makeup up." You say in your head. "Come on Y/n," Regina's voice breaks you out of your thoughts.

You walk up to her room, the project is already set out, you do it in silence for a while. A knock on the door made the both of your heads turn, it's her mum, she is standing there with wine in her hand, "Regina, I have to fly out tomorrow, i'll be back on Tuesday." Her mum said, she looks down sadly, "But, it's my birthday on Monday?"  Her Mum rolls her eyes saying "Your dad will be back on Monday!"

Regina sighs, continuing to do the project, she gets a text fem her dad saying he won't be back till Wednesday, you see whats happening and you want to speak up. "I'm sorry." you say, she sighs, "For what? you didn't do anything?" You look back into her eyes and see that a few tears are coming out of them. "I can spend your birthday with you!" you suggest, she looks at you confused, "Why would you want to do that, I'm a spoiled brat.."

You sigh, "Look I'm sorry for calling you that, I had no idea what your life was like, but doesn't mean you get to treat people like that." She nods, looking back into your eyes, "I'll change, under one condition." You look into her glare, "Which is..?"

"Kiss me?"

-
Part 2?