Her List (R.R)

I know I do my stories in second pov, but imma try 3rd person pov.

-

Reneé Rapp and Y/n L/n were currently the cutest couple online, everyone either wanted to be Reneé or Y/n, or both, everyone was obsessed with them and loved seeing small moments of them together.

They were both talented actors, they were in a movie together and played enemies, the vest of the cast through it was so cute how as soon as the director said cut the girls would be touching each other, the two were very clingy.

They met a while ago, they were both the only teenagers in the mean girls musical on broadway so they formed a close bond straight away, they have many memories of being friends, as they watch over video they realise how clueless they were, they both liked each other but neither of them confessed at that age.

Their friendship didn't end when COVID started, infant they were so worried about it ending, they got closer because they called every single day.

Y/n would be there for all of Reneé's shows, she was there since the start and loved showing support for her crush.

It was on the night of Reneé's last show of her first tour, Reneé breathed heavily as she spoke into the microphone, she knew Y/n was in the crowd so that was when she started to speak.

"I wanted to confess something to you all." She says into the microphone and the fans scream happily, "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

There was a small moment of silence, Y/n was in shock with what happened she couldn't really process what Reneé just asked her.

As soon as she realised it, she happily said "Yes!" The audience cheered, she asked for you to come up on stage and as soon as Y/n did, she pulled her in for a long kiss, the feeling of her lips was better then Reneé imagined it, the kiss was long and involved a little bit of tongue, but when they heard the audience they realised they were still in-front of a lot of people.

Over the years of dating, the couple developed love languages and cute habits that just became a tradition, they love most of them but they definitely have favourites.

Physical touch was definitely one of Y/n's main love languages, it was so important to her.  Also gift giving was important, it didn't matter what day or if it was a special occasion or not, Reneé and Y/n would always get each other gifts.

Y/n also loves stealing and wearing Reneé's clothes, it was so cute how the fans would notice these small details, Y/n love her fans and loved how respectful most of them were about her relationship with Reneé.

Some of them weren't, some of them thought they had a chance with Y/n and took it out on Reneé, sending her ruthless hate comments, one fan even tried to hurt Reneé.

Y/n didn't allow that, she got the police involved and that put a stop to most of the hate.

On valentines day, the couple decided to go out on a date together, they walked to this cute Italian  restaurant that was near Y/n's place. There were a few people in this restaurant, but luckily no one that recognised the couple.

It was so peaceful being able to go on a date without anyone interrupting the couple, they shared numerous stories, laughs and took many pictures.

Reneé posted the pictures on her instagram, she put her phone in her pocket and grabbed Y/n's hand, they walked out, deciding to go back home for some ice cream.

Y/n feels a drop of water land on her shoulder, she looks up at the sky as more start to come, but the couple doesn't move, they stand there and look at each other, large smiles on their faces, Reneé puts her arms around Y/n's waist and pulls her in for a kiss.

The couple shares a few kisses as they dance in the pouring rain, they don't worry about anything, Reneé has to catch her girlfriend a few times to stop her from slipping.

The couple was perfect, nothing could break them apart.

Almost nothing.

Y/n came home from the doctors as a sobbing mess, she couldn't bare the news she just received and her heart broke when she realised Reneé wasn't home, she tried to call, but there was no answer.

She got over the warm covers of her bed, but she doesn't feel warm without Reneé beside her, she feels so cold and empty.

She woke up to the sound of the pan frying, she was happy at first but then she remembered the news she got last night, the news she is going to have to tell her girlfriend.

She slowly walks downstairs, smiles slightly when she see's her girlfriend cooking pancakes, she walked to stand next to her and pulled her way after she was done. She sat on the couch and held her hands as she looked into her eyes, "Reneé.." Y/n started, tears starting to form, "My heart is failing, if i don't find a new one in a few weeks, i could," Y/n didn't even get to finish the sentence, she just started sobbing, Reneé pulled Y/n in for a hug to give her comfort.

Reneé wasn't crying but Y/n could tell she wanted to,  "They have been trying for weeks to find a match but nothing was successful." Reneé frowns, tightening the hug, she wanted to cry so bad but she wanted to stay strong for her girlfriend.

The next day, Y/n got a phone call, the doctor said the best new she had ever received, he told her that they found a match and she has to go to hospital right away, she rushed to Reneé, telling her the happy news.

Reneé smiled happily, hugging her, Y/n had the biggest smile on her face on the way to the hospital, "What do you want to do after the surgery?" Y/n asks, Reneé giggles, "Whatever you want baby, as long as you rest a lot."

Reneé parks and Y/n gets into the room right away, this is the first time the doctor have seen her so happy, Y/n won't stop talking about everything she wants to do after the surgery, Reneé starts writing everything down so she won't forget anything.

"It's time for your surgery Y/n." The doctor comes out, Y/n nods, feeling slightly nervous, she look at Reneé and smile brightly, giving her a kiss on the lips, "See you later baby." She says, waving goodbye.

The surgery goes really well, a few hours after it's done, Y/n slowly wakes up groaning because of the slight pain and the weakness in her body, she opens her eyes to see the nurses, they smile when they realise she is awake, "Hello Y/n."

Y/n looked over to the side and saw an empty chair, looking back at the nurse with a confused face, "Where is Reneé?" she asks, the nurse frowns, reaching behind her to grab something, "She wanted me to give you this." She hands a piece of paper.

Y/n frowns as she read over the note, tears slowly starting to form.

Dear the love of my life, Y/n.

It broke my heart to see you so sad about reserving the news, i know how much life means to you and didn't want you to lose it.

I went to the doctors when you were sleeping and got myself tested, luckily I am a match! I love you so much and please don't be sad. I need you to complete this list for me, it's all the things that you said you wanted to do after surgery and i don't want me being gone to stop you from doing that.

By the time Y/n finished reading Reneé's note, she were sobbing, she couldn't even breathe properly, there was no way Reneé was gone, Y/n couldn't believe Reneé gave up her life for you.

Y/n wanted to spend the rest of her life with Reneé but that was impossible now, all Y/n could do now was finish that list because she knows that what Reneé wants.

-
Two updates in a day bc I'm nice - and i also haven't updated massive deal. WHICH I WILL DO SOON!!

and don't worry gays, a long and maybe smut chapter will be next if you're lucky and not mean to me