I'm Dating Her (L.M)

gif doesn't have anything to do with the story 😭😭😭 sorry-

You and Leighton have been dating for a while now, the two of you met at a party and hit it off instantly, you know that Leighton hasn't come out to anyone but Kimberly yet but you give her no pressure to do so, you know her ex gave her a hard tim...

the two of you met at a party and hit it off instantly,
you know that Leighton hasn't come out to anyone but Kimberly yet but you give her no pressure to do so, you know her ex gave her a hard time with being closeted.

You were currently sitting on her bed, cuddled close together, watching a movie, Leighton's friends were out so they won't find out that you are there with her, she starts kissing your neck, making you let out soft moans, she smirks and turns your body around so she could kiss your lips, but the sound of an opening door interrupts the both of you, and you look at each other with a frightful look.

You get up quickly and hide in her closet, she quickly throws on one of your grey hoddie and puts her hair in a messy bun and walks out to greet her three roommates, they all smile at her. "You look like shit, did you hook up with a guy?" Bela asks, making Leighton eyes go wide before quickly shaking her head, the three of them sit down on the couch and look up at Leighton, she looks at Kimberly, who nods.

Leighton sighs before saying, "Actually there's something I need to tell you guys." They all look at her, making sure to stay silent so she can talk, "I'm gay." Bela and Whitney smile, "Wow! Leighton that's .. that's great!" Whitney says, Leighton smiles back at her, "Should we hug? I feel like we should hug." Bela says, opening her arms but Leighton refuses to hug her, "Leighton that's amazing! I had no Idea!" Kimberly exclaims, Bela looks back at Leighton, "Kimberly already knew, Didn't she."

Leighton smiles, "Yeah, and she's been a really good friend about it." there was a small moment of silence, "Well know that I've said it, there's someone i should introduce you guys to," Leighton says, banging on the door to Her and Bela's room, a few seconds later you walk out and see the others smiling at you, "Whitney, Bela, Kimberly, This is my girlfriend, Y/n!" Leighton smiles, showing you off proudly.

They all smile at how happy Leighton looks, you turn to her and say, "I'm proud of you Leight." She smiles back at you and says, "Yeah I'm proud of myself too.." You pull her in for a quick kiss on the lips, you hear soft cheers from the other three, Leighton rolls her eyes and pulls you back into her room, closing the door, she pushes you on the bed, cuddling you.

"Leighton?" You ask, breaking the silence between the two of you, "Yeah?" she questions, waiting for you to respond, "Are you going to come out to your dad?" You ask, you can hear the tension in just a breath, you begin to regret asking the question, "Baby, I'm sorry I shouldn't have-," She puts a finger on your lips, making you shut up, "I will, I'm ready, He's hear next weekend so it's perfect!"

You smile, holding the back of her neck to bring her on for a kiss, she kisses back instantly, she starts to touch your body, you both love the feeling of her hands touching your skin, her lips move down to suck your collarbone and leave dark spots all around your neck area, she was about to take your top off but someone interrupted by opening the door.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I forgot!" Bela exclaims, quickly closing the door. Leighton rolls her eyes, "How could she forget we literally just went into this room?!" You giggle and pull her in for another kiss, she kisses back once again, loving the feeling of your lips against hers.

-
Time came around to when Leighton's dad was coming over, Leighton knew she was ready to come out but she was still very nervous, she had so many questions, her mind was running wild she had completely blanked out, a loud voice brought her back into reality.

"Baby!" you yell, quickly catching attention of Leighton, "Yes?" She asks, finally turning her attention back to you, "My dad's here, I just wanted to wish you luck with coming out to your dad.." Leighton smiles, kissing you, "Thanks baby, I'll see you later tonight."

You leave, Leighton waits in the dorm for her dad to message her, the nerves are slowly coming to her and she honestly doesn't know if she's ready, she takes a deep breath, her dad texts her saying he's outside, she's ready nothing will stop her from coming out.

Well, that was a lie, Leighton didn't end up coming out because of how stressed her dad sounded, they separated and planned to meet up later for dinner plans, Leighton sort of felt disappointed in herself and wanted comfort from Y/n, but she was still out with her dad and Leighton didn't want to disturb her.

She just lied on her bed and stared up at the ceiling, annoyed at herself for being such a pussy and not being able to come out, It really was annoying, Leighton signed, picking up her phone to look at the time, she groaned when she saw that it was almost time to go, she quickly got up and put a bit if makeup on before leaving, meeting her dad at the restaurant.

Just as they were about to walk in, a voice from behind interrupts them, "Murray!" Leighton's dad turns and a big smile appears on his face, he sees his best friend from college, who just so happens to be your dad, the two of you awkwardly stand there as they talk, "Yeah we tried to come here but it was all booked out."

"You can sit with us!" Leighton's dad suggests Leighton tries to get out of it but there was no use, your and her dad were walking in the Restaurant, Leighton pulls you to the side and explains to you that she didn't actually come out to her dad, she was panicking and you grabbed her hands, calming her down.

The dinner was quite awkward for Leighton, she admired how you could be so open about your sexuality with your dad, Leighton's dad picked this up as well, he spoke up, "Every time I Leighton about who's she's dating, she shuts me down!" Leighton starts to defend herself, "You are a closed book!"

Leighton hesitates before saying, "Dad, Im gay." He gives her an angry look, "No. You're not! It's just a phase." Leighton cuts him off, "I'm dating Y/n!" He looks at You and shakes his head, He gets up angrily and walks away, Leighton gets up running to the bathroom with tears falling down her face.

You come in quickly after, pulling Leighton in for a hug, she cries in your arms for while, she looks at your with red eyes, you start to feel guilty for ever suggesting for her to come out, "Leight..I'm so sorry." Leighton shakes her head, "Don't be, I'm sure he'll come around.

The two of you exited the bathroom, you faced Leighton's dad as soon as you walked out, "Come on Leighton, I'm pulling you out of Essex!" Leighton and you stand there in shock, he grabs Leightons wrist but she doesn't move, "No!" He just rolls his eyes and storms off.

-

GUYS- THANKS FOR 90k READERS I LOVE YALL SM