Insercure (R.G)

RENEÉ WITH A MESSY BUN RENEÉ WITH A MESSY BUN!! 😩 Tw: Mentions of insecurities and a panic attack 

also this is my longest chapter yet go me!

You were walking to class with your headphones on, you didn't like the loud hallways so when you were walking from class to class you made sure to have your head phones on, most people got the idea and didn't annoy you when you had them on, but so...

You were walking to class with your headphones on, you didn't like the loud hallways so when you were walking from class to class you made sure to have your head phones on, most people got the idea and didn't annoy you when you had them on, but some people just didn't seem to get the idea. 

There was this one guy, his name was John and he believed that Regina George deserved to date someone who is better looking, of course Josh is no one in Regina's eyes, you seem to have a different opinion on it all though. You were casually walking to class but someone pulled you into an empty class, you looked up to see Josh, you rolled your eyes and started to walk away but he griped on your wrist harder, making you wince in pain, he took your headphones off and smashed them on the floor.

You gasped, picking them up and seeing that they are broken, you look back up at him, "Why would you do that?" He just rolls his eyes, "Regina deserves someone who likes what they look like and doesn't hid themselves in their headphones all the time." You rolled your eyes and rushed out of the classroom, hoping to get to your class room ass soon as possible, the loud hallways become to much for you and you rush into the bathroom. You hide in the stall and block your ears and start to cry.

You hear someone walk in so you stop crying but you hear your girlfriends voice and finally calm down, rushing out of the stall, you run up to her and pull her in for a hug, she gets jumps at first but once she notices its you she calms down, she pulls you away and looks at your face to see that you have red eyes. "What's wrong baby?" She asks in her sweet honey like voice, (which she only uses when talking to you) 

"J-Josh, he pulled me into a room and broke my headphones!" Her face when from calm to mad as she heard what you said, with a click of her fingers, Karen and Gretchen came over to you to give you comfort as she went off to teach Josh a lesson.

She searched the whole school, and of course the last place she looked was where she found him, he was in class and she was ready to humiliate him. "Oh Josh! I Finally found you!" She exclaimed walking into class. Josh looked around, acting confused which only made Regina more mad. 

"Anyone here know about my girlfriend?" Everyone in the class put their hand up, making her smirk, she turned to Josh who kept his hand down, "Well, Josh here thinks that He can replace my girl." The whole class gasps and starts whispering things to each other, Regina shut them up but grabbing Josh's laptop and smashing it. "My Laptop!" 

"This is how you made Y/n feel." She reminded, turning away to leave, "I'll give you the money for the headphones!" Regina chuckled, "I don't want your money, It's not like you can afford it anyway with that cheep laptop of yours.." 

She finally walked away and made her way back to the bathroom, she made Karen and Gretchen leave so she can spend some time with you, the two of you spent a while just hugging, there was a comfortable silence between the two of you and eventually, you broke it, looking up at her, you ask, "Can we go back to yours?"

Regina nods and quickly walks out of the school with you in her arms without getting caught, she took you to her jeep and drove home, the car ride was relaxing since not many people were on the road and thankfully Regina's mom wasn't home, so you two had the whole place to yourselves, you rushed up to get to her room and jumped on her bed, Regina giggled at your actions and jumped into bed with you.

A few minutes later she got up out of bed and headed to her bathroom and put on a relaxing bath for the two of you, she dragged you and striped her clothes, you blushed at the beautiful sight of your Girlfriend before you did the same, she hoped into the warm water before you so you could lay against her chest.

You two spent a while in the bath, you lost track of time, you got out of the bath first and as soon as you got out you saw reflection in the mirror, your mind was racing with negative thoughts as you silently point out everything that you think is wrong with you, your thoughts are cut of but Regina jumping behind you, wrapping a towel around your body. She senses that she saluted you so she looked closer in to your eyes and sees that there are tears forming. 

"What's wrong?" Regina asks you start to cry more, Regina hugs you tighter to give you more comfort, waiting for you to speak, "Why are you with me?" You asks, voice shaking, Regina looked at you in shock, "Why am I with you? Because you're the sweetest and more beautiful girl in the whole world!"

"Regina, we both know that's not true, I'm so ugly." She looks back at you with strong sympathy in her eyes, "Baby, don't say that, I love you so fucking much and I hate when you look down on yourself, you look like a goddess, I know you have your insecurities but I really wish you could see yourself from my eyes."

You get more emotional from her words and start crying more, she pulls your closer to her, hating to see you like this, "I'm so lucky to have you." Regina smiles and takes you back to the bedroom, getting you dressed in her clothes and taking you down stairs to make some dinner. She makes your favourite dish and makes you a very tasty drink, she is so happy to see the smile on your face when she gives you the plate of food. 

You eat it all of course, "Wow I didn't know you could cook this well." Regina rolls her eyes, hitting your sides and going behind you to hug you. She kisses your lips and she's about to go in for a deeper kiss but her mom walks in. "Regina!- Oh Hello Y/.n." 

You smile before saying, "Hi misses George." She smiles back at you, "You girls excited for the spring fling tomorrow night." Your eyes go wide, "That's tomorrow?!" You gasp and start to panic, opening your phone to see if you could quickly book any appointments, Regina comes next to you, turning your phone off. "Baby, this was going to be a surprise but I already booked  appointments for you." 

You calmed down, putting your phone down you hugged her and she smiled cutely at you.

The next day was crazy, you first had to get your nails down, you got some white acrylics to match with your shoes, your next appointment was hair, you decided to get a little trim and some light curls, Regina had already had her hair down and she was  standing next to you, staring at your reflection, "You look so beautiful baby.." She smiles, you shake your head, "I haven't even got any makeup on."

She nods her head, "You don't need makeup to be pretty," She kisses your cheek and the hair dresser smiles at the two of you.

You go home, you get ready in separate rooms so you can see each other all ready for the first time, you put on your dress which is a light pink backless dress, your heals are an off white colour, Regina says she's ready and you walk out, she gasps and you blush, she looks stunting in her dress (Pretend she didn't get hit by a bus but she still looked amazing with that corrective neck collar on)

"Says you, you look like a princess." you smile at her words, she puts a corsage on your wrist and you put one on hers, you link arms and walk outside to take a few pictures before getting in the car and going to the dance.

After the dance, you got back in the car with Regina and the two of you felt very tired, you were close to sleeping, the night was a lot of fun put your feet were staring to hurt. "Oh baby, before I forget, I got you something." 

She hands over a wrapped gift, your confused because it's not your birthday or near Christmas, you open it anyway and gasp when you see what's inside. "New headphones!" You exclaim, she smiles at seeing how happy you look and pulls you in for a kiss. 

This night was the first time you felt pretty and the only person you could thank for that was Regina.