Movie - (R.R)

(I'm going to make up a movie for  this, tw: mentions of gore )

Being an actress, you loved when you manager came up to you and told you about an audition that was being held and was perfect for you. A few months ago, you were lying in your room and you got a call from your manager, you picked up. "Hi Wendy!" You smiled. "Hi." You waited for a for seconds before she started to talk again. "I have a perfect roll for you! I can send you the information if you want." You smiled, "Sure, thanks Wendy." You hang up and right after get a notification.  It was all the details about audition. 

It was a horror film, you were going to be auditioning  for the main characters girlfriend,  the only thing you had to do was send in a monolog, it didn't take you long mesmerise the lines. You film the video and submit it, you knew it would take a while before they would get back to you, so you decided to chill. A few weeks later you got a message back saying that you got the roll and need to fly over to New York as soon as possible, with that you booked a flight to New York and packed your bags.

The next morning, you headed to the airport, excited to meet the rest of the cast on set and get to know everyone else, once you laned in New York, you got into a taxi, telling him where to go. Once you get there, you nervously walked in with your manager, it didn't long for you to run into the director, he took you to where the rest of the main cast was. You almost knew everyone in the room, you were fangirling crazy on the inside and forced yourself to stay calm on the outside. 

You walked in and sat down on an empty chair, everyone turned to look at you and sent you a sweet smile. "Hi I'm Y/n, I'll be playing Brittany." You tell them sweetly. You hear some one gasp, you turn to look where the sound came from and you see Reneé Rapp. "Oh my god! You're the one playing my girlfriend." She smiles, giving you a hug. You feel your face heat up as you hug her back. 

Once Reneé pulled out of the hug she looked at you up and down, when you looked back at her she turned her head, looking into nothing, making you giggle. "She's even prettier in person."  You say in your head, Reneé turns to you with a huge smirk on her face. "Am I know." You look at her confused, before realising. "Did I say that out loud?" You ask, embarrassed. She nods, noticing your embracement, she pulls you in for a hug which only makes you more shy. 

A few days was the cast getting to know each other and learning the lines, then it was finally time to start filming. Today you were filming one of the gory scenes and you had to admit that it was really fun putting on all the fake blood, you and Reneé have been getting closer, and you're really scared for when it comes to filming all the kissing scenes, but Reneé on the other hand is looking forward to that, especially the make out scene. 

When it came to that day, Reneé could tell that you were nervous and it's your first time filimg a kissing scene, and it's s big make out. She sat next to you, "You don't have to be nervous, I don't bite." she told you, you giggled. "I'm okay, I just don't want to mess things up." You tell her. "We can practice," Reneé says without hesitation. You nod and Reneé leans in for a kiss, it's a short kiss but it's making you turn red and Reneé notices your blush, it takes all of her not to tease you about it. 

The director walked up, told the both of you that it was time to start filming the scene, Reneé sent you a small smile before walking into the room with all the cameras set up. Filming the scene was extremely awkward, everyone watching you make out with someone didn't feel right, but Reneé comforted you in between takes, making you feel a lot better. It mad you kind of sad because her kisses felt so real, you wanted them to be because you had a huge crush on her but were way to shy to admit. 

Finally getting the scene down, she leaned down and whispered in your ear "You're a really good kisser.", blushing, you look up at her and say nothing because, what can you say? thank you? no, that's cringe. You start to walk away but you feel a arm grab your waist, stopping you. "I wasn't finished." You look at her again, Reneé looks at you up and down and licks her lips, leaning down once again, she says. "When are you going to tell me that you have a crush on me?" smirking, seeing that your eyes went wide and face went red.

"Who told you?" You ask, She chuckles, rolling her eyes, "No one, It was kind of obvious." Blushing, looking down, feeling very embarrassed about what happened, she lifted your chin up with her finger, bringing you face  closer to hers and kissing your lips. This. This was Reneé kissing you, this was real, and it felt real. You kissed back, smiling into the kiss as she slid her hands up and down your back. 

Biting at your lip and shoving her tongue inside, making you pull away and stare into her eyes. "Oh shit, Did I go to far?" She asks nervously, you roll your eyes and shake your head. "No." moving closer so your lips are inches apart. "But if recall earlier," you take a pause, licking your lips. "You told me you don't bite." Reneé chuckles, looking down at your lips, then back in to your eyes. 

"Yeah but you fucking love it."

-

FINALLYYYYY
SCHOOL WAS LOWKEY FUN?? A PRETTY GIRL SAID SHE LIKED MY FIT!!

ALSO ME AND 2 OF MY OTHER FRIENDS ARE COMING FROM MY OLD SCHOOL WHICH HAD A UNIFROM AND THIS NEW SCHOOL DOESN'T SO WE ARE DOING THIS THING WHERE ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK LIKE MEAN GIRLS. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOMEONE THAT MOVED FROM AFRICA JOINED OUR GROUP TODAY.. 

ANYWAY, LOVE YOU ALL