Crush. (L.M)

Running out other gifs :(((

You had always had eyes for this particular girl in your maths class, but she never looked your way, which made you really annoyed, you tried your best to make her notice you. The thing is, you couldn't do much because you didn't want to seem desperate, all you wanted was for her to want you.

You know she likes girls, you just want to be the one that she likes, not one of her girls you wanted to be THE one which really sucked because everyone else wanted the same girl as you.

Leighton had a big reputation, she used to be shy and not want to come out, but know she loves to hook up with girls, you wanted to hook up with her of course, but you wanted more than that, you wanted to date her, be able to call her your girlfriend.

Every time you had math class, you made sure to put on extra makeup, but not too much, you tried to change your style, but not to dramatically, you really didn't want to make it seem like you were trying that hard.

"You sure get yourself pretty for maths class," Wendy, your roommate said, you rolled eyes, she knew why you wore a lot of make up and dressed nicely, she was clearly just teasing you, in a friendly way of course.

On your way to maths class, you walked confidently, but your walk dropped and you went shy when she walked past, distracted by looking at her, you didn't notice the guy walking towards you.

He bumped into you, spilling his drink all over you, "Watch where you're going!" You wanted to argue back but you couldn't because it was your fault, you run to the bathroom, drying the spilled drink that was all over your clothes.

You heard the door open, you look to your left and you see her. Gulping, you step to the side so she can get to the stall. You didn't notice it at the time but Leighton looked you up and down and smirked before walking into the bathroom stall.

You groan, the stain won't come out, you rub the area with more force, but nothing seems to be working. "That's not going to work you know." you heard the voice from behind you, turning your head, you see your crush, looming behind you. "Come with me, i'll get you some clothes."

She grabs you by the wrist, taking you to her dorm, "sit." she points to the bed, you sit down and wait as she pulls out some clothes for you to wear, waiting patiently, she pulls out a top and a matching skirt, they look like they could be from channel, she the gives them to you, and waits for you to change.

You awkwardly look at each other, you start to take your top off but you're too embarrassed, Leighton Sighs before saying.

"Don't worry, I can leave." leaving you alone in her dorm, you quickly change and exit, she's still waiting there for you, "What class do you have now?" she asks, damn she really doesn't know you. "Oh, I have maths." you say quietly, her eyes went wide, "Oh shit, you're in my class?"

You nod in embarrassment, she giggles, "I'm just kidding, of course I've see you." She reassures, calming you down. "I mean you stare at me the whole time, how could I not notice?" The shyness and the embarrassment came back when she said that, which only gave her more confidence to tease you.

The two of you walk to class, you don't dare look her way, that was a mistake because you missed her looking at you in with her 'you're hot' eyes. The class finally ended, you quickly got up and rushed out of the place, heading to the cafeteria to find Wendy, once you finally found her, you sat down.

She must have noticed how you were feeling, "Whats wrong Y/n?"

You groaned, "Leighton knows I look at her during class!" Wendy just giggles, you give her an annoyed glare, but she doesn't stop. "What?" you ask, with a strong tone of annoyance. "It's just that... Why is that a bad thing?" She asks, trying to hold in her giggles.

You roll your eyes, "Its embarrassing!" you sigh, Wendy shakes her head, obviously disagreeing with you, she gestures something with her head, you look over and you see Leighton, she looks you up and down and the licks her lips, satisfied. You quickly turn your head around and feel your heat up, Wendy obviously teases you about it.

Wendy tells Leighton to come over, you try to stop her but its too late, you hide your head and only think of one thing that you can do, Leighton is coming closer so you quickly get up and walk away. Wendy rolls her eyes at your pathetic behaviour.

"Don't worry, I'll get you too in the same room." Wendy tells Leighton, making her sigh and nod in response.

For the rest of the day, Wendy tries to get to you to interact with Leighton but nothing works because you keep running away. Wendy still has one more trick up her sleeve and she has a good feeling about this one.

She texts you, it's all fake but it's perfect and she's confident that this time it will work.

"Y/n! please come to the café, its very crowded and I feel lonely."

Not so long after you text back saying, "Okay, on my way."

In reality, the café was dead and the only person was Wendy and Leighton, Wendy hid as soon as she saw sight of you. Y/n walked in with a confused look, but as soon as she say Leighton she knew what was happening, she turned away to walk away but Leighton grabbed her wrist.

"Y/n. Stop avoiding me." She said in a firm voice,
Y/n shook her head, "Why?" Leighton sighed, "Y/n I like you, I've liked you for the longest time."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "You're just saying that to make me feel better, you don't really mean that." Leighton did hesitate to lean in and give you a kiss, it came to a shock but you kissed back, it lasted a few, finally pulling away. You both looked at each other and smiled, "Believe me now?"

-
Everyone say thank you to Wendy LMAO
probably won't be able to update later or tomorrow, but i hope you guys like this one!!