Bad Addiction. (R.G)

!!!

This one is very heavy and has a lot of confronting and possibly triggering themes like drugs, alcohol, bad parents (not a abusive, they are just bad people)

!!!

Also kinda a longer one

You were at a point in your life where you thought the only way out would be to end it, but you have never committed to going through with it

You were at a point in your life where you thought the only way out would be to end it, but you have never committed to going through with it. For starters, you don't have the best parents, they are meant to be there for you and take care of you but it's almost like you have taken that roll.

You're Dad is an alcoholic, he wakes up at around 10am, sits on the couch and drinks until he falls asleep, he will take his anger out on your Mom. Then she does drugs as a way of copping, she spends all the money she gets on drugs and cases of beer for Dad.

You had to get a part time job so you could stay in the house and eat drink and live. The only reason you are still in school is because they prepaid all the fees, if they didn't, you would have to drop out.

The saddest part of it all is that you took some of your mothers drugs, and bought some vanilla extract, (Because you're to young to buy alcohol.) and now you can't stop, you feel forced to take them, you feel like it would make you feel better or give you some happiness, (It never did, but you still did it.)

Monday morning came and you woke up at the sound of your Mum leaving for work, you sigh, getting up you go into the living room, seeing a your Dad asleep with cans of beer all around him made you sad. Looking in the fridge, you see that there is nothing to eat, sighing deeply you go to your room, you stash some food in there in case you get hungry in the middle of the night.

Pulling out a bag of plain flavoured chips, eating them while walking out the door, you put your rubbish in the bin and grab your skateboard and start skating to school, it's quite early so no one would see you. You get to school and luckily the door is already open, you pick your skateboard up and walk over to your locker.

You see a few jocks walking past, each one of them manages to bump into you, you sigh knowing they are doing it on purpose so there's no point giving them the attention they want. Walking into the bathroom you look at yourself in the mirror, you look deep. You take out some makeup to cover up the eye bags.

It gives you more of an human looking face, you take some vanilla extract from your bag, chugging it all in one go, gagging slightly at the burn in your throat. You hate that you have become like your parents, they are not people you want to be but you have no one to seek for comfort.

Walking into homeroom class because there is nothing else, it's always unlocked early in the morning and you are always the first one there, you put your head on the desk and close your eyes, falling asleep until other students walk in.