Reality - 2 (R.G)

You gulped, feeling nervous, you look into her eyes and start to lean in, she leans in too

You gulped, feeling nervous, you look into her eyes and start to lean in, she leans in too. You never expected to feel her lips against yours, It felt like you were living a dream. The only person who didn't want to kiss Regina, is kissing her! Her hand made its way to your waist, her cold hand made your body shiver, she pulled away from the kiss, looking into your eyes. "Do you want to sit with me at lunch? On Monday." she asks with hopeful eyes.

You nod, smiling. You have a plan for her birthday, but you really hope that she keeps her promise. If Regina George was kind it would change the whole atmosphere of North Shore, but you hoped that she would be kinder to at least you, after what she did to you it was going to be hard for you to forgive her.

On Monday, you planned the surprise the whole of Sunday. You made a cake, you bought a thoughtful present. You walked into school and waited by her locker for her to show up, as soon as she did, you started singing happy birthday, she was smiling and blushing, once you were finished she put her lips on yours, everyone around gasped, this duo was the move unexpected thing and the whole school was shocked.

You pulled away and looked into her eyes, giving her the cupcake you made, she ate half of it and handed you the over half. "I have a present for you!" You smiled, her eyes went slightly wide, she wasn't expecting that. "Oh Y/n, you didn't have too-," You cut her off by putting a finger on her lips, shushing her. Handing her a gift bag with a letter inside. The opened the letter and started to read your kind words.

Dear Regina

I know you are mostly a mean girl to me, and I don't really like you for that but I like this version of you. I hate to see the way your parents treat you, no one deserves that. I like when I see your genuine smile and now I know that the smile you pull when being mean to people is fake. I get that you want to take your anger out on people, but it can be harsh on them.

I would love to get to know this version of you, the sweet and kind Regina, not the bullying and mean one.

Love Y/n.

Regina looked up at you with her sad eyes, you saw that tears were staring to form, "You're so.. kind." Was all she could say before her tears started to fall down her cheeks, you pulled her in for a hug, wanting to calm her down but that only made her cry more.

She then looks inside the gift back and sees a jelly cat stuffed bunny in the colour pink, she looks at you a little confused. You open your mouth to explain but she cuts you off, "I used to have one just like this.. but I lost it. Thank you so much, she pulls you in for another hug, letting a few more tears fall down. You felt really bad but you didn't know what to do, so you said something that even you couldn't comprehend.

"I'll take you out for dinner tonight!"

She looks down into your eyes, making sure you're serious, when she is sure that you are she nods, "Pick me up at 6pm." she smiles, before walking away. You start to get nervous, the whole school is jealous of you at this point in time, but you're feeling sad, you don't even know if you like Regina.

The rest of the day felt like a blur, and time came to when you were getting ready for your 'Date' with Regina, or whatever you want to call it, you decided to wear something simple, just a light pink dress with your hair slightly curled. You drove over to Regina's place, walking up and knocking on her door. A few seconds later she answered and she looked drop dead gorgeous.

She was wearing a tight black dress, her hair was also slightly waved (Like that one dress when Reneé was playing Leighton iykyk) You stare at her, now you finally understand why people are so obsessed with her, she looks amazing. "Earth to Y/n?" She waves a hand infront of your faces. "Uh-what? Sorry?" you blurt out, she giggles before repeating, "I said you look good." You blush, "You look amazing.."

She just smirks and walks to your car, you go to open the door for her but you're too slow. "If we ever start dating, you're the passenger princess, not me, you only drive on my birthday." She smiles, you nod, listing to her. You think you're staring to like her. You drive to the place you have booked, it's nothing to fancy, but you used to come her with your family a lot when you were younger, I mean you still do, but not as much.

The two of you sit down and spend time talking, "So my parents and I used to come here a lot.. we really loved this place." You mention, when you look back at Regina, you see that she looks sad, you realised that it's because her parents aren't here on her own birthday, you feel really bad. You grab her hand, making her turn her head up at your touch. "Hey Regina.. I'm sorry."

She looks down, "It's okay, It's not your fault," her voice comes out barley as a whisper, but you can hear her loud and clear. You hope that it's good timing, you really want to get this question out of you because if you don't, you will regret it. "Regina." you start topic to a new conversation. "Yes.?" You take a deep breath before asking. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She doesn't say anything at first, she just leans her head in, kissing you again but with more passion this time. Pulling away, she looks into your eyes and says. "Yes, loser."

-

Still don't know what Regina did to y/n, maybe if you want a prequel.........

Do you guys want Reneé or Regina next

Should I write imagines about Leighton??