Picture (R.R)

Requested! (sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted! I was a bit confused 

You always like taking photos, you loved to capture all the special moments in your life

You always like taking photos, you loved to capture all the special moments in your life. You started doing it as a job when you were around 18 years old, developed a social media account. Your photos turned out really good, you were quite proud of them. It was just a normal day, you had just finished a walk, you upload your pictures from your camera to your computer to post them to Instagram.

You saw that you you had one message request, you opened it and to say you were shocked was an understatement. It was from Reneé Rapp's management team, they said that they really liked your work and they wanted you to come to Reneé Rapp's next concert to take photo's of you. You didn't know it was real, you decided to text back with some confirmation that it was true.   You waited a few minutes then you got a text back confirming it all, you decided to expect the offer. They told you all the details, where to meet and when to meet.

You were so excited, you have been a fan of Reneé since she has played Regina on Broadway. The closer the date game, the more nervous you got. you hoped that you wouldn't have to interact with her that much because you know that you will be simping for you too much. The date has finally came and you called a taxi to pick you up, you made sure to pack everything and wear something  suitable for the the weather, blacked ripped jeans and pink hoodie. The driver finally got to the location and you thanked him. You got out of the car and walked in nervously, knocking on the door they told you to enter from.

You waited for someone to answer, you were about to knock again but then the door answers, Reneé Rapp was standing right there. She was wearing black ripped jeans, a pink hoodie and a leather jacket other the hoodie, and her brown glasses of course. She looked you up and down, leaning against the door frame. "Can I help you?" She asks. You started to get nervous, Reneé must have noticed because she started to chuckle, "I'm just kidding, I know who you are, come on in." 

You take a deep breath and walk inside, you decide to follow her because you have no idea what you are doing right now. "The concert starts in a few hours, we have already done sound check so we can just chill and get to know each other." Reneé said, you nodded, being to shy to speak up. She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her for you to sit down. You sat down and pulled the camera out of your bag, "Take a picture of me." 

You do as she says and take a few pictures, she's poses, you look back at all the pictures that you had took. "You're so pretty." You mumble, you look back at her and see that she's smirking, "Shit, did I say that out loud?" Reneé nods, giggling, "Don't worry baby, you're cute too." You felt your face heating up, the control she had over you was already crazy. You put the camera back into your backpack. You sat back on the bed and looked at Reneé, she smiled at you, looking at you up and down again. "If you're going to look at me like that, I might kiss you." You say.

She giggles, "Maybe we will one day." The hours past by so quickly, before you know it, it was time to go on, you were quite nervous, you didn't want to fuck anything up. The concert started and you tried to not get distracted by the loud fans or Reneé's beauty because, she looked so beautiful. You sang along to all her songs while taking many pictures of her, she made eyes contact with you a few times. You smiled back at her, other fans would say the two of you are flirting but you don't want to rush things, you just met.

After the concert, the photos turned out so good, they had decided to let you take photos on the next few shows, over those shows, you and Reneé get closer and closer, learning more things about each other. You really started to develop feelings for her, stronger then celebrity crush, these feelings felt more real. You were way to scared to confess feelings, you didn't want to ruin the friendship that the two of you had going on.

One night, after a concert the two of you were hanging out backstage, looking over the photos that you took of the concert. You were admiring all the photos you took, little did you know that Reneé was admiring you, staring into you're eyes and then to your lips, you felt her glaze on you and turned your head to look at her, she was staring into your lips. You looked into her eyes, then back at her lips. She put her hands on the back of your head and pulled you in for a kiss. It was a short kiss, but as you pulled away from her, her smile was very bright.

That's how it all started, how the girl you have been admiring since you were 18 years old, now you were 23 and life couldn't get any better then this. Reneé will always be the girl for you, too think how different your life would be if you never took up photography.

-

A/n: SORRY ITS SHORT!! 

I will try to post more Reneé chapters, so leave requests! 

love you all..