Ashamed (R.G)

Requested!

n every high school, you have your certain groups

n every high school, you have your certain groups. North Shore High was the same, you stereotypical high school, everyone stuck to their friend group and that's just how it works. North shores main groups are; The jocks, filled with the most annoying boys, Horny band freaks (Name speaks for itself) Some other boring groups, the art freaks and last but least the plastics.

The plastics are the most iconic trio in North Shore, no one compares to them. Gretchen Wieners, she knows everything about everyone, thats why her hair is so big it's full of secrets. Karen Shetty, She's the dumbest person you will ever meet, she once but a 'D' in the word orange. Of course we can't forget the queen bee herself, Regina George; you either wanted to be with her or be her, she had the best life.

You on the other hand were apart of the art freaks, best friends with Janis and Damien. It was a regular day at north shore, you were sitting at the table in Janis and Damien, you were all quite into the discussion, the sound of loud clicking heals interrupted it. "Remember! Don't look her in the eye!" You turned around and did exactly what Damien said not to do, after all, the both of you had a secret. She sat down and there was an awkward silence, then everyone went back to talking normally.

"Y/n! What are you doing! are you trying to get yourself killed?!" You heard Damien exclaim, you giggled, shaking your head. "No it's oka-," you were about to tell them, but then you remembered what Regina said to you last night, and every time you are with her.

~Last Night~

You and Regina had just finished making out with each other, you were laying restlessly on her chest as she played with your hair. "I wish we could do this in public.." you whisper, making her sigh. "I'm not ready to out my sexuality yet y/n, you know that." She reminded you. "Yeah but when will you be?" you ask, she puts a finger on your lips, shushing you. "Soon."

~Present~

"Nevermind." You finished, looking back and them and smiling. They were left there confused, they give a little look to each other, "Is Regina and Aaron back together?!" you hear janis exclaim, you turn over to see Aaron getting very touchy, making your jealousy get the best of you.

You run to the bathroom, oh you just wish you could tell the world the truth, you want to so bad. You lock yourself in a stall and try your best not to cry. You hear Janis and Damien following you, they knock on the stall and you open it up, after wiping your tears quickly. "What was that back there?!" Janis asked, with a big look of confusion on her face. "Oh nothing its just that..." you start to make up with an excuse on the spot. "Oh.. I know, you like Aaron!" Janis cut you off. You look at her, and in the cause of panic and not wanting to out your girlfriend you say. "Yes! I like him." Smiling, hoping to leave them convinced enough to move on.

They just smirk. "Then let's go get him." Damien Smirks. Oh shit, what have I done. "Oh no it's okay.." I start to tell him, hoping he would just let it go. He didn't, he started telling me a plan of how to steal Aaron from Regina. This was advice i didn't need! I was dating Regina and I just wanted to tell them, i couldn't. I was annoyed with Regina for not letting me tell anyone, but I'm also annoyed at my friends for not letting this go.

I walk out again and Aaron has left the table, but so has Regina, I start to panic.. there's no way she's cheating on me. "Okay let's find Aaron." Janis exclaimed, ugh I can't wait till I can tell the truth. We found Regina First, she's in the girls bathroom, (the other one) I smile at her and I can see that she was about to smile at me but as soon as she saw Janis and Damien, the look went away, she then hid in a stall, making me frown. "Come on Y/n, now's the chance to tell Aaron that you like him."

Shit. I know Regina heard that and I can do nothing but just follow Janis and Damien, this sucks. We found Aaron, but the bell rang, It was time for our next class. Saved by the bell. You went to your next class which was english, you were feeling nervous for Regina to walk in, you knew she would probably be mad at you, you just had to explain yourself and maybe the whole the whole thing can be solved.

The hour passes and Regina never showed up, you spent the whole hour writing in your dairy. You began feeling nervous, thinking that she might have found someone else to hook up with. You're walking to your next class and thats when you see Regina, sitting alone on the bleachers, you decide to go up to her. You sit down next to her, putting your head on her shoulder.

It doesn't take long for her to push you off. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed. "Oh.. I'm just-." you started. "I told you no PDA in public! what if someone else saw?!" she cut you off. "So what if they did!" You yelled back at her. "Everyone would know that i'm lesbian!" She whisper yelled, not wanting anyone to hear. "It's okay to be les-." you started but were once again cut off. "Like you know what being lesbian is, you like Aaron." She said. You began to panic, you just wanted to tell her the truth, everything you thought.

"Regina-." She would let you finish, she stood up and said. "No, if you like Aaron, you be with him. We are over." She left you, she didn't let you explain the real reason. You just sat there dumbfounded on what happened and decided to go home early, unknowingly dropping something that was very personal to you.

Luckily (For her.) Regina was the one who found it, being nosy as she usually is, she decided to read the most recent pages.

Dear Diary
Is my girlfriend ashamed of me? I feel like she is because I can't do anything with her in public :( I get that she may not be ready to tell everyone but it's really hard hiding it from people. It's been months now and I just want to get it off my tongue.

I saw Aaron flirting with Regina and got jealous! I ran to the bathroom but my friend assumed that i liked Aaron, I panicked and said yes.. now regina nows and she's probably going to hate me, she hasn't showed up to class yet :(( I hope this goes well.

Regina signed after finishing the page, she had no idea that Y/n felt that way and decided to come up with a plan to change it all.

It was like a normal school day, the cafeteria was packed and silence was throughout when the clicking of the heels were heard. This time, Regina didn't stop at her usual table, she went straight past and went to you, currently you were faced back towards her. She taps your shoulder and waits for you to turn around. You eventually do, looking up at her with a mix of sad and confusion. Making Regina smirk. If you're sad, that means you're still in love, which is perfect for Regina's plan.

"Stand up." She tells you, voice firm, not wanting to get into a fight, you do as told and stand up. She pulls you into the middle of the room. She then looks around to make sure everyone is watching (Which they are) She then grabs your chin and pulls you in for a kiss. Gasps and Cheers are heard from the whole school. You two share a passionate kiss and after a while, you pull away with a shy smile on your face.

"I was never ashamed baby.. i promise." she tells you. "Thanks Re- wait! You read my dairy?!" Regina nods guilty, making you sigh and pull her in for another kiss, more passionate this time, she pulls your body to hers by your waist, making everyone else cheer.

"That felt good."

A/n: To ever who requested this, im sorry if its not exactly what you wanted, i tried my best

don't forget to request!!

i have my drivers test in like 14 hours wish me luck