Help (R.R)

the gif got my toes curling

You have been spending the past few days getting ready mentally for the Reneé Rapp concert, the whole thing is a lot to process, you don't believe it's happening, the whole thing hasn't hit you yet, it's the day of the concert but it's still not h...

You have been spending the past few days getting ready mentally for the Reneé Rapp concert, the whole thing is a lot to process, you don't believe it's happening, the whole thing hasn't hit you yet, it's the day of the concert but it's still not hitting you.

Unfortunately, none of your friends were fans of Reneé Rapp so you had to go by yourself, you didn't mind though, the thought was a little scary but you knew that you would meet some people that would protect you, so you weren't to scared.

You were finally putting on your last touches of make up, as you were leaving your house and driving to the venue, the feeling finally started to hit you, you couldn't believe you would see the reneé rapp, you were so excited, you almost crashed the car of the feeling, you had to get back on track, wouldn't want to die before the concert.

You parked and started walked to like up, it was quite early so not many people where there, but everyone else had friends, you started to feel very lonely you wished one of your friends would come with you, your thoughts wash away when you feel someone tap your shoulder, you turn your head to see a brown haired girl, she has a big smile on her face.

"Are you here alone?" she asks, you nod in response, she giggles before saying, "Me too!" you smile and the two of you start to get to know each other, you stick together when walking in the venue, you're very glad you met her, otherwise you would have probably had a panic attack walking inside that place.

"My names Olivia by the way." The girls smiles, you smile back, "Mines Y/n, nice to meet you." The two of you sit on your spots that you got, since you got barricade you're very paranoid that if you move someone else would take them so you decide to not move.

Hours pass and Reneé is finally coming on stage, everyone starts screaming, singing along with the lyrics, she had the biggest smile on her face which made you so happy, you were filming with your phone and singing along to the lyrics, you notice one of the security guards is looking at you suspiciously, you decide to ignore it.

After a while, he comes up to you and whispers in your ear, "You need to leave." You look at him confused, you don't know what you did and you don't want to leave so you argue back, "Why? What did I do?" The security guards say's nothing, he grabs your body trying to force you to leave, luckily, Olivia pulls you back down so he's unsuccessful.

You are startled by the whole thing and don't notice but your emotions get the best of you and you start to tear up a little bit, Reneé notices the commotion and stops the concert to find out what's going on, she sees the security guard standing close to you and the uncomfortable look on your face. "You need to leave"

You start to panic, Reneé senses this feeling of yours and fixes her words to be more clear, "No baby, not you, him." The security guard gasps and looks over at her, other guards take him away, Reneé hops down in the area between the barricade and the stage, she walks up to you, "Can I hug you?"

You nod and she pulls you in for a hug, she leans down slightly to whisper in your ear, "Come back stage to meet me after the concert." You're emotions where so high, you didn't even process what Reneé just said, but olivia did, Reneé went back on stage to continue the concert, she makes sure you're ready before she starts to sing.

The rest of the concert Olivia was going crazy, she kept reminding you what Reneé said, it didn't hit you until some guards were taking the two of you back stage, "Sit here, Reneé is currently doing meet and greets, she'll be with you in a minute."

The two of you were silently freaking out, you had no idea how to react, any minute now, Reneé would walk in that door, you couldn't comprehend it, this all felt like a dream to you.

The wait wasn't too long, she came in and smiled brightly when she saw you, she pulls you in for a hug, then Olivia, she looked back at you, "Are you okay?" She asks, you nod your head saying, "It was a bit overwhelming, but I feel better now." Reneé smiled.

"I'm glad, I'm going to make sure that he doesn't come back, for anyone.." She says, you nod, the three of you continue to talk, you honestly don't believe it's happening right now, but it really is, you're talking to the Reneé Rapp.

Her manager walks in, "Reneé, we have to go now." Reneé looks back at the two of you and frowns, you and Olivia get up and walk away to go home. Reneé sighs, already missing you, wishing that she would just make a move.

She sat in her car and decided to call her best friend, Alyah. "Alyah, I need help." Reneé says over the phone, "Yes?" Alyah responds, Reneé sighs before saying, "I met this really pretty girl at my concert! We talked and I felt something between us! But I didn't get her name or number."

Alyah rolled her eyes before saying, "Well that sucks for you," Reneé frowned, "I will find her, I will make her mine."

Alyah eyes widened before saying, "Dude that sounds like some stalker behaviour, Don't try to find her, if it's meant to be you might just run into each other." Reneé nods at Alyah's response, "You're right, you're the best."

Alyah giggles before saying, "I know." Reneé hangs up and throws her phone away, she wants to find you hut she listens to what her best said, she knows she's right.

-
cliffhanger ahh, only doing a pt2 if this chapter gets more then 60 votes 😈🫵