Someone gets Hurt - 2 (R.G)

Y'all wanted happy ending so here you go

It's been weeks and every time you would go to Regina's house you would spend half the time doing the history project, and the other half under her

It's been weeks and every time you would go to Regina's house you would spend half the time doing the history project, and the other half under her. Every time she was kissing you, you did feel slightly guilty. Thinking about all the things that Regina did to Janis, but it's extremely hard  thinking of that when the only thing you can focus on is being pushed up against the wall by Regina. She leaned in closer, making sure that your bodies were close to each other, she picked you up and placed you on the small bench that was in the tight room.

She stood in between your legs to be closer to you, she loved to touch your body, she also loved the taste of your lip against hers. She bit your lip, shoving her touch inside your mouth, she held one hand on your cheeks and the other one was resting on your waist. You have been kissing for over 30 minutes,  you both had a free period first class so you decided this was the best way to spend your time. 

She started to undo your shirt, once all the buttons were undone, she took it off and pulled away to look at you in your pink lace bra. She lunged back in, kissing your lips more passionately, her hands were in your hair now and your hands were in hers, she started to undo your jeans but the bell rang, it was time for class. Regina sighed, grabbing your shirt and putting it back on you. Fixing her own hair and make up before fixing yours. She kissed your lips softly. "You coming to my house tonight?" Regina arts with some hopefulness in her voice.

"No, I have an art show tonight." You say sadly. Regina looks down, "Do you have a spare ticket? Maybe I could come?" She asks. You look at her very confused, "You would want to come?" She giggles. "If I wasn't closeted I would love to show you off, I hope you understand that I'm just not ready."  You nod, your not exactly ready either, you hate to thinking what would Janis and Damien do if they found out that you are secretly dating the girl that made Janis' life a living hell.

You head off to art class, walking in and you sit down next to Janis and Damien, they both give you a smile. "Have you found anything we could use against her yet." She asks, you roll your eyes, "No, we don't even study in her room and It's not like I can just go up there." Janis is very desperate to get revenge back on Regina, "Look it's been so long, the project is due next week, then I won't be going to her house anymore. Can we just, let it go?" You ask, hopefully. Janis sighs, before nodding her head.

"So, you two excited for tonight?" Damien asks the two of you, You both nod then turn your focus on your artwork, adding the finishing touches. Once it was finally done class was over and the rest of the day just felt like a blur, you were kind of nervous for the art show, you hope your art piece does well, but you also hope Janis does well.

It was now time and you began to get nervous seeing all the artworks, they were so good. Janis and Damien kept on telling you that yours was really good and they were confident that you were going to win, but you didn't think that was true. You were quite doubtful in yourself. It was time to go on stage to show of your artwork. As soon as you walk out you very shocked to see Regina in the crowd. She actually came?

You took a deep breath before telling everyone what inspired you to paint the artwork, you finally finished and looks back into the audience, the judges seemed impressed and they were writing down a lot of things, they told you to leave and you can come back when the are announcing the awards. You nod and then walk off stage, you nervously wait for everyone else to show their art works. After what felt like forever, it was now time to go back on stage to see who won.

They told that everyone did well and that it was a very hard choice, you just wanted them to get to the winners. "3rd place, we have.. Jennie." The crowd clapped as Jennie walked up to collect her award. "Second place.. Janis." Once again the crowd clapped, and Janis walked up to collect her award. "Now first place.." You looked down, just hoping that it would be you. "Lizzie!" Your hopes were crushed, Janis looks at you with an a apologetic look. As soon as they say to get off the stage, you rush to the bathroom. 

You didn't notice that Regina was following behind you, you get into the bathroom and you start to let it all out. You wash you face, and once you look up you see Regina behind you. "You know I loved your artwork." She says in a sweet voice. You nod, "I just thought I'd win.." You say, barley as a whisper. She sighs, holding up your chin to pull you in for a short kiss. 

As soon as your lips touch hers, the bathroom door opens. "What the fuck." You hear someone say, you nervously turn your head. To see Janis standing there, you open you mouth to say something, but she just leaves, you rush after her. "Janis! Wait!" You yell. "No! you are dating the girl who ruined my life!" Janis yells back at your, turns away and runs off. You feel Regina hug you, you put your face into her chest and start crying. "She'll come around.." Regina says, comforting you, playing with your hair.

The weekend was filled with you at Regina's place, being nervous on how it will be on Monday, Regina told you that if Janis won't let you sit with them, you can sit at Regina's table. Regina drives you to school and you take a deep breath before walking in, you look around for Janis everywhere, but you can't seem to find her. You get really nervous, she may not want to see you.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turn around and see Janis, she looks less angry then when you first say her. "Hey Y/n." she says in her sweet voice. "Janis... Let me explain." You start to talk but Janis cuts you off, "Its okay, I have come to realise that you're allowed to date who you want." She smiles, you pull her in for a hug. "Also Regina texted me, explaining everything." Janis whispers in your ear. "I did." Regina says, giggling.

-

A/n - hope that you like it!! 

I'm taking requests all the time!! Love you all!