Keeper - 2 (R.G)

WARNING: YANDERE THEMES, Kidnaping, Mentions of murder, Forced kissing, etc

Reneé Lap 

-

You slowly woke up; your whole body was aching, and you could feel something on your wrist. You finally opened your eyes, and you jumped back when you didn't recognise where you were. You tried to leave the mattress you were currently lying on, but as soon as you stood up, you heard a chain being pulled. You looked to the side and realised you had been chained up to the bed.

Panic set in as you frantically tugged at the chain, trying to free yourself from its tight grasp. Your heart raced as you scanned the room, searching for any clues as to how you ended up in this terrifying situation. The door was shut from the outside, and the walls were empty except for one window that was draped in heavy curtains.

You gasp and start to tear up and try to pull off the chain, but nothing is working. You sit on the mattress when you have given up and pray, hoping that someone will come and save you or that this is all a dream.

You reach for your back pocket, and you don't feel your phone. You hope that your parents are concerned for you.

When you open your eyes, you see light coming in from the distance, you hear a door open, and lightfoot steps walk down the stairs. You sit back in the farthest corner and watch as you see the person walk down.

Once she gets really close, you can see who the person is, and your eyes go wide once you realise it was Regina George. She had an evil smirk on her face and was holding a tray of food.

"Hey baby." The blonde girl whispered, cupping your face and pulling you in for a kiss.

Your body was shaking, and you were terrified, so you didn't kiss her back. She pulled away and gave you a dead-eye look, so it's clear that she didn't like that. "Kiss me back!" She yelled.

Your eyes went wide, and more tears started to fall down as she pulled you in for another kiss, longer this time because you actually kissed her back.

When she pulled away, you gave her a frighted look, and you said with pure envy in your voice, "You're not going to get away with this." You start, "My parents will find me." You say, grinding your teeth at her. Regina giggles before saying, "You're parents? Honey, your parents are dead. I had to take matters into my own hands. " Regina's words hit you like a tonne of bricks, and you felt a wave of grief wash over you. You couldn't believe that your parents were gone and that she had been the one to do it.

Your mind raced with questions and anger as you tried to process what she had just revealed. Despite the fear and confusion, you knew you had to find a way to escape from this dangerous situation and get justice for your parents. With a determined glint in your eye, you vowed to yourself that you would not rest until Regina paid for her crimes.

Your body tenses up; you start to shake more and move away from her, but she moves closer until you can't move away anymore . Her eyes glint with a mix of malice and amusement as she watches your panic rise. "Don't worry, darling," she purrs, grasping your arm tightly. "You won't be alone for long. I have big plans for us." A cold chill runs down your spine as you realise the true extent of the danger you are in. You struggle against her grip, but it's no use; Regina has you trapped, and there's no escape in sight.

She smiled at you, handing you the tray of food. You looked at the food, then looked at her and said, "I'm not eating that." You say she grabs the fork and shoves the food into your mouth.

"Why would I poison you, baby?" She asks, her voice soft as honey, but it still sent shivers down your spine. You didn't respond, so she spoke up again: "You're mine now, my baby, my love." She whispered, and you nodded in agreement, scared to make her mad.

Once she finished feeding you the food, she started looking at you for a few seconds, making sure to admire all your facial features carefully. She moves strands of hair behind your ears, leans closer to your ear, and whispers, "If you're good, I'll let you sleep with me."

You don't realise it, but you blush slightly, making Regina smirk. She stands up, giving you a small kiss on the forehead, then walks upstairs, leaving you alone again.

As soon as you know she's gone, you try to set your wrist free. You see that it has a lock on it, and you would need a key. You reach for your necklace and try to pick the lock. You didn't have high expectations, but surprisingly, it worked. Once you were set free, you tried and searched around the room for places to escape.

You try opening the door, but it is locked from the other side. You frown when you realise there is only one window, and it is way out of your reach. You decide to start streaming, and you're sure someone will hear you.

You were screaming for what felt like hours. Eventually, your voice gave up, and you couldn't scream anymore. You decide to give up. You walk back to the bed and close your eyes, hoping that you will wake up for this to be all a dream.

When you open your eyes, the first thing you see is Regina. She was staring at you, smiling creepily. "How long have you been there for?" You ask, voice dry. She smirks, smiling brighter. "Only a few hours." Regina says she is playing with your hair. You reach up with your hands to push her away, but you gasp when you realise what you have done.

"Regina," you start, and she gives you the strongest death glare you have ever received: "I'm going to school." She says this, tying you back up and taking the tray of food she had for you. You groan, holding your stomach as it rumbles in hunger.

You cry your eyes out in pain and hunger. You had no idea what time it was, so you didn't know when she was coming back . You curl up in bed, feeling weak and helpless, wondering if Regina would bring you more food or if you would have to wait until she returned from school. The thought of going without food for hours made your stomach churn even more. You close your eyes, wishing for the pain to stop and for Regina to come back soon.

You open your eyes when you hear the sound of footsteps walking downstairs. It was Regina; she held a cup of water and some cookies. She passed you the glass of water, and without saying anything, you pretty much drank all of it. She handed you the bowl of cookies, and you grabbed one and started to eat it.

Regina slapped your face hard; she pulled you closer by your hair and said, "Spit it out." You do as she says, spitting it out. She smirks, sitting next to you. "Now, you can feed me." She smiles, opening her mouth.

You feel your stomach growling, and you say in a hushed voice, "Regina, can I please eat this?" You dare not disagree, and you defer to what she says. She gladly nods in response to your question and gives you a kiss, which you return.

You ate the cookie as she fiddled with your hair, You had so many questions about why she was doing this, but you didn't risk raising them.

You clandestinely enjoyed this.

I'm going to spoil you and write a new chapter to massive deal right after I publish this