Effect. (R.R)

For this u just gotta pretend you're an actress and started as Cady in the new mean girls musical movie (sorry Angourie)

Also this is a made up interview so the answers may be inaccurate.

Sorry for mistakes

-

Being an actress has always been a dream of yours, you were so happy when you found out you got the role of Cady Heron. (Mean girls was one of your favourite movies growing up) You were a little nervous at first, you didn't want to ruin the character that everyone grew up with and loved.

During the filming process, you developed a close relationship with Reneé, she was playing Regina George. She was absolutely outstanding at it, you knew her because you were a huge broadway nerd, so you were kind of freaking out when you first met her.

Filming the whole movie when by so quickly and before you knew it the producers were calling "That's a wrap." You were kind of sad to leave set, getting close to Reneé made you realise you actually have a huge crush on her, it was heartbreaking to find out that she had a girlfriend, you knew she was happy with her so you didn't want to mess anything up.

You kept the crush a secret and decided to tell no one, it was only better that way because if you told someone word will get out and you will just ruin the friendship you have been building with Reneé these past months.

Well actually, you told one person.

There was this one person on set that you felt really close to, someone you could tell everything to and trust her that she wouldn't tell anyone, which was pretty ironic because the character she was playing was completely opposite.

Bebe wood, she was there for you when you got jealous of Reneé and her girlfriend , when you cried she was there to comfort you and tell you that everything will be okay, which you really needed and you couldn't thank her enough for that.

After filming, everyone went back to do their own thing, Reneé worked on her music career and you worked on yours. There were times where you wanted to text her; to see how she's doing and check up on her, but you didn't know how close you were and thought she would find it weird.

You told Bebe how you felt and she said just to text Reneé, you thought about it and decided to bring up the courage and text her.

'Hey Reneé it's Y/n! Missing you a lot ❤️'

You sent that in august 2023, and waited for a reply, but got nothing back. You felt hurt but also embarrassed, its been 2 weeks and she still hasn't seen the message, you sighed and decided to unsend it to save you the embarrassment.

Eventually, by October 2023, you had moved on from Reneé, you were proud to say that you were just happy with being yourself and finding other people who fall for. (That worked out for not so long because you later found out that Reneé and her current partner had officially broken up)

-
Time came to January 2024, Mean Girls was coming out soon so you knew that meant you would have to do interviews and reunite with everyone (that would include Reneé)

You were very fucking nervous, you thought you were 100% over her, that calmed you down but as soon as you walked in and saw her, it went away. You were definitely not over her. 'Fuck, she's so hot.'

You give everyone a hug, starting with Bebe, you missed her a lot, you hugged everyone else and the last person you got to was Reneé, she pulled you in for a hug first, you smiled, you missed this feeling. "Baby you're blushing." Reneé said, smirking, which only made you blush more.

"Um.. I-."

"Come on ladies! Get on camera! we are doing a who is most likely too!" The camera man said, rushing us all behind the camera, they sat you in between Bebe and Chris, Reneé was seated directly behind you.

Everyone was given a white board and a marker, the interviewer started to ask questions.

"Who's most likely to forget their lines?" Everyone wrote down your name, including yourself. You sighed before confessing, "It's true I get easily distracted, I'm sorry." You apologised, half joking, "Don't worry baby, it happens to the best of us." You heard Reneé say, you would be lying if you said you weren't screaming inside.

The interviewer chuckled before asking, "Now, Who is most likely date their character." Everyone gasped, loving the question, everyone had the same answer because it was obvious, Reneé.

Reneé saw that everyone wrote down her name, "Well yes, I would date my character, but Regina George is played by Rachel McAdams. And i would gladly date her." Everyone laughed at Reneé's answer, the interviewer had to cut us off by asking another question. "Now, who is most likely have a crush on someone on set."

You looked at Bebe and Bebe looked at you, she knows you didn't know who to write so she leaned over and whispered in your ear, "Write my name."
You nodded and wrote her name, everyone turned their board and there was a variety, but you were shocked to see that Reneé wrote your name.

"Why did you write my name?" You ask, "Because baby, on set y/n was so secretive and very quiet, but when she was just with Bebe, she was loud and talkative, also she blushes a lot" She said, sending you a wink then patting your head.

You felt dumb to know the fact that you were 100% blushing, you didn't know if it was the fact that she called you baby or pure embarrassment. The rest of the interview felt like a blur, you kept having to remind yourself that it was nothing personal, she just calls everyone baby.

When the interview was done you just wanted to rush home, you told Bebe and she understood. You left the place and were about to walk out but you felt someone grab your wrist before you could make it. It was Reneé. "Leaving so soon?" She asked, looking down into your eyes.

"Yeah.. I'm tired." You said, making up an excuse on why you wanted to leave. Her face got really close to yours, your breaths started to get heavier, "You sure, baby?" You quickly nodded, hoping she doesn't see your face get more red.

"You're getting red baby.." She teased, shit. well she noticed, fuck it. "Reneé. I like you and I'm telling you this so you can just reject me and I can move on-."

"Y/n, it's okay, I like you." She says, giggling at how cute you are. "You do?" You asked, with a smile on your face, she nods, pulling you in for a kiss. The kiss wasn't too long, it was just the right time, when you both pulled away you had massive smiles on your faces. "Come on. Let's go back inside, I have to show off my girl to everyone."

No matter what Reneé is to you,  a crush, a girlfriend, a wife, a random person, she will always have this effect on you.

-
Sorry if its shitty it was kind of rushed, I'm sick right now and need a break from watching random shit on YouTube 😭