Someone gets Hurt (R.G)

This story might be multiple parts (If you want)

Regina George. Someone that everyone was forced to love. She had every thing, every girl wanted to be with her and every guy wanted to be with her. Everyone was obsessed with her lifestyle, I mean, how could you not be? Well everyone loved her except for three people in the school who are known as the "Art freaks" When they're three really sweet people. Janis, Damien, and Y/n, which just so happens to be you. The three of you had each other and that's all you needed.

It was currently lunch, the three of you wished that it could be home time already, especially you. Your next class was history, and guess who was in your class, Regina George. She made your whole class a bad experience, you knew she didn't like Janis and she knew that you were friends with Janis, so during history class, you were her main target. Not trying to think of that you decided to think of the positives.

"We should do something after school." Janis says, you nod, smiling, the both of you look at Damien. "Come on, we all know that I have no life, of course I'll come." The three of you smiled at each other. The bell rung, you rolled your eyes, sighing. Damien and Janis looked over at you, feeling (Very) bad for you. You walked into history class, you sat at the front, pulled out your books and waited for the teacher to show up. 

Regina walked into class, the clicking of her heels echoed the class. She walked to the back of the class and sat down in the. The teacher came in a little later. "So, today we will be staring a project, you will be in partners." The whole class started rambling. "I've already chosen who you will be with.." The class groaned. The teacher started to name everyone's partners, she them came to the last two girls in the class. "Regina and Y/n, You will start now, this is due in 3 weeks."

You look over at Regina, looking to see if she will come over to your table but you don't see her coming, you decide to walk over to her, sitting down. She looks over at you with her usual resting bitch face. "Look if you don't want to do this, I can do it all-" you start to say but she cuts you off, "You think I'm too dumb to do this project?" She asks. She left you speech less. "That's not what I meant.." She rolled her eyes, "You art freaks never think, meet at my place at 6pm." 

she wrote her address down on a piece of paper for you, handing it to you, she sat back down, you sat next to her and started to discuss what to do the project on, you could pick any historical event, but the two of you couldn't agree on anything, it was annoying how she would deny every single idea you would come up with, it was like she didn't even ant to do it. The bell rang and she quickly got up. You got up slowing wanting to find Janis and Damien. They can tell you look annoyed, but they think that Regina was just being her usual self. 

"I'm partners with her for a project." The both of then sigh and rub your back giving you some comfort. "Wait.. that means you're going to her house.." Janis says  you nod and she smirks, she has one of her perfect ideas. "You could find things.. to use against her." You smile, taking down Regina George, that would feel so good. You, Janis and Damien come of with a plan on how you will take her down. 

The bell rang, it was home time, 3 hours until you had to go to Regina's place. You went home and wore a short skirt and a crop top and did you make up nicely. You drive over to her house, garbing your books, you walk up the stairs and knock on her door, there was no answer, you knock again. Regina opens the door, she was wearing a black tank top and grey sweet pants, she also had a purple lace bra on.

"Hey." She said loudly, grabbing your attention, "My eyes are up here." Regina snapped her fingers, you look up at her, and walk into her house, admiring the look of it. "Have you had dinner?" She asks. You shake your head, "Great, my mum is making dinner." She starts walking up the stairs and you follow her, you look around the room, finding any thing that you could use against her. 

"You know, when you make a secret plan in the middle of the school hallways, keep your voice down." Regina tells you. "What do you mean?" You ask, pretending to have no idea what she is talking about, she giggles. "Oh come on, don't act dumb you know what I mean." She says, you feel scared just by listing to the tone in her voice, she is so fucking scary. "You wanna take me down?" She asked, smirking because she already knew you answer.

"N-no." You try to lie, gaslighting her into believing she made the whole thing up, she stepped closer to you, you backed away every step she took towards you, until your back hit against the wall. "Don't lie to me, I heard the whole conversation." You looked down, there was no getting out of this. She pulled your chin up, making you look into her eyes, "Now you're going to listen to me, you know it will be a lot easier for me to ruin your life then for you to ruin mine." Regina says, staring into your eyes with her strong gaze.

"We are going to make out in secret, and you won't tell anyone one a thing, got it?" You eyes went wide, you were so shocked by what she said, so lost in your thoughts you didn't realise that you have already been pushed onto the mattress, Regina pulls away from the kiss for the first time in a way, "I see the way you look at me, god, your obsessed with me." she rolls her eyes laughing, you look down, embarrassed, "Don't be embarrassed, I'm obsessed with you too." With that, she leans back into the heated kiss. 

-

For Part 2 I have two ideas, vote here which one you would like (not saying the plot just go with it based on your gut feeling.)

Bitter Sweet ending - 

Happy - 

Thanks for 2k reads besties!!