Everyone Knew (R.G)

Being the queen bee's girlfriend was like a dream come true

Being the queen bee's girlfriend was like a dream come true. You noticed that everyone started to treat you differently, I mean you kind of liked it, no one dared to bully you again. It didn't stop with other guys flirting with you, this made Regina's blood boil, not with Jealously, she knows what's hers, but rather with angriness, she doesn't like sharing anything, especially y/n. One morning, y/n was alone revising her notes for the upcoming test, Regina and the other girls weren't at school yet. 

You we're sitting alone in the cafeteria, reading all the notes. The two players of the jock team comes up to you taking your notes and siting next to you. "Hey cutie!" One of them told you hugging you from the side. You gasped, feeling uncomfortable as you felt the guy touch you, "Oh come on, we know you like it." Another one of the players said, hugging you from the side. "Please leave me alone.." you said, barley above a whisper, but the boys couldn't take a hint.

Regina on the other hand, had finally made it to school, she was walking in liked she owned the place (because she does). She'd new you be in the cafeteria because that's where you are every morning, she likes to take you out of your nerd land and make out with you somewhere, but today as she walked into the cafeteria, her face dropped, she has never felt this angry before, seeing them there, making you uncomfortable. She stormed over the table and as you saw her face, you finally gained the confidence to get up and stand next to her. She quickly wrapped her arm around your waist, which as a much better feeling then what the other arms felt like.

You could feel Regina fuming and you could see the fear in the jocks eyes, "Did you really think you could get away with harassing my girlfriend?!" She yelled, the both of them shook their heads quickly. "Then leave! before I ruin your lives!" She yelled again and they ran off. "I'm totally ruining their lives." She mumbled, she turned to you, "Oh baby.." she pulled you in for a hug, wrapping her arms around your waist, she let you lay her head on her chest. She played with your hair, giving you some comfort, you felt very close to crying but you decided to push through it. "Don't worry baby, I won't let it happen again."

Ever since that day Regina has picked before school and dropped you home, even some days she let you stay over at her house on school days, mainly because she wants to kiss you all night, and spend as much time with you as possible, today was one of those days, you had spent the night at her house but you didn't get that much sleep, due to obvious reasons. You where still limping a little you could say that Regina was a little rougher than usual last night and you loved it. 

There was a football game today and you where on the cheer team, Regina was your number loved watching you cheer, mainly because of how the uniform looks on you, but she also loves the way your body moves. You went to the locker room and got changed into your cheer uniform, another one of your team members was helping you put on face paint, she looked behind you and then she smirked, "You're all set." she smiled. You turned around and bumped in someone, you quickly apologised and were about to walk off but then you noticed that it was Regina. "Oh, Hey baby!" You said excitingly. "Hey princess." she mumbled in her deep voice, "are your legs okay...They feeling better from last night?" She asked you, smirking.

You blushed just at the thought of remembering what had happened last night, "I wish I could kiss you.." Regina told you, slightly frowning. "You're going to have to wait till after the game baby." You told her, she rolled her eyes, "Then meet here right after the game is finished because I need you and I know that you need me." She whispered in your hear then gave the top of your head a kiss. "Come on Y/n, The game is starting." One of your team members said, you nodded and stood on your tip toes to give Regina a kiss on the lips.

When the cheer team started performing, Regina noticed that you did all your moves more sexily and made eye contact with Regina when doing so. You knew exactly what you were doing, you made Regina feeling more hot and bothered  then she already was, and she had to sit through the whole game feeling this way, glaring at you, but you didn't look back at Regina , making her fill up with more rage. The next game felt like that it went on for ages, as soon as the game ended, Regina rushed to the changing room, she made sure everyone else left before she revealed herself. 

She saw you wiping your makeup and face paint off, you haven't noticed her yet though. Regina creeps up behind you, putting her hands on her waist making you jump, you quickly turn around and calm down when you see that it is Regina. "What was that out there?" she asks. You look up at her giggling "What are you talking about?" You ask, acting like you have no idea what she was talking about. Regina doesn't like lies, she just glares at Y/n until the truth was out of her, it worked eventually. "Well, I knew we were meeting after the game, so I decided to give it some more spice." You tell her honestly.

"Everyone was staring at you.. not only me." Regina says, leaning on a locker, you smile before saying "Yeah I know, but I was only doing it for you." Regina picks you up and puts you on a sink, she starts kissing your neck, leaving dark marks all over. Her grip on your waist is strong and you lunge forward, wrapping your legs around her waist, letting how whines and whimpers. Regina gets on her knees and starts kissing your legs, she works her way up, leaving licks along the way, you don't know if your turned on of disgusted because you know she's licking the sweet off you body. All your thoughts flush away when you feel her lips get closer to your heat, you need her.

Just as she's about to get closer she stands up and starts fixing her clothes, leaving you hot and bothered. "What are you doing?!" You asked, in shock with the fact that she left you hanging. "Payback princess." You pout, looking down, she grabs your chin, making you look back up at her. "Don't be sad, you had a lot last night." she told you, making you sigh deeply and you nod. She chuckles, leaning in to kiss your jaw, "I'm just kidding. come home with me today." She says while smirking.

For the rest of the day, you were extra clingy to Regina and no one new why. (Everyone Knew)

A/n

First time writing for a little while! Please leave requests (For Regina or Reneé x Fem!Reader)