Take Care (R.R)

-

"Thanks for looking after her as we go out." You sister said, smiling at you, "That's fine, I really love spending time with her and Reneé does to." Reneé looks at your sister , smiling, your sister smiles back at her before looking at her daughter. "Now you behave yourself, Okay Isabella."

Isabella gives back a cheeky smile before saying, "Okay Mom." Your sister says her last goodbyes before finally leaving. You looked over at your niece, she smiled, running towards you giving you a big hug. "Aunty Y/n!" Isabella exclaimed happily. You bent down to match her height then picked her up, making her have a huge smile on her face.

You put her down and then she ran over to Reneé, giving her a hug too, you looked at Reneé and saw a massive smile on her face, the one you admired deeply, "So Isabella, what do you want do do first?" You ask, she shrugs her shoulders, "Maybe we can watch a movie?" Reneé suggest, Isabella jumps up and down and nods happily.

She runs over to the couch and gets the blankets ready, she pats both sides of the couch, telling the two of you where to sit. You snuggle up so she is sitting it the middle, you look through the movie options, "What you wanna watch?" You ask, looking over at Isabella. "Puss In Boots!"

Reneé and you look at each other smiling, the two of you always watch this with Isabella when you're looking after her. You could revise every line but when you watch Isabella's face you see a huge smile, It's like is watching the movie for the first time. The movie came to an end, you got up to start preparing dinner, but Isabella pulled you back down.

"No! Don't go!" She whined, you sighed, looking in to her sad eyes, "I'm just making dinner now honey, you can spend time with Reneé." Her emotion changed quickly, she jumped on Reneé's lap, Reneé started ticking her, Isabella giggled and tried to stop but she wasn't as strong as Reneé.

You make her dinner, your sister told you that Isabella is a picky eater so you make dino nuggets and chips for her and pasta for Reneé and yourself, "Sing! Reneé, Sing!" Isabella begs to Reneé, she chuckles before saying, "Okay. Okay." She plays one of her own songs and starts singing alone.

You love when she sings snow angel, you see that Isabella loves it to, she looked at her with cute eyes as Reneé sings the song, you sing along to the lyrics. Isabella grabs Reneé's phone and plays another song, your heart drops when you hear the intro to poison poison. Reneé looked over at you and saw your mad face, she paused the music but Isabella has already heard the song.

"What does fucking mean?" Isabella asks, "that's nothing!" you say, Reneé nods, "Yes, it's a bad word and you shouldn't repeat it." Isabella nods, her mum has already taught her about bad words, so she won't be repeating it.

Dinner was finally ready, Y/n brought it over to Isabella first and when you brought the pasta over to Reneé she pouted, "What is it?" you ask, she looks up at you with sad eyes, "I wanted dino nuggets!" You roll your eyes and sit down next to her, kissing her lips. "Ew.." You heard Isabella say, making the both of you giggle. 

The 3 of you finish dinner, Isabella barley did, you had to make sure that she ate all of it, you told her she has to otherwise she won't get desert, of course being a child, she was tempted and make sure to eat all of it so she would get to eat ice cream. 

Isabella turns on something she found of YouTube, Reneé watches with her trying to hide the fact that she actually likes what she is watching. An hour passes and she has been begging you for desert, you are finally feeling hungry yourself so you start to get up but Reneé pulls you down, "I'll get it baby, you made the dinner."

You smile sweetly at her, and sit down, a few minutes later, Reneé is passing you a bowl with vanilla ice cream, a few cookies and sprinkles on top. "Thanks baby." you smile, she kisses your lips then goes and grabs Isabella's one, Isabella looks at her with heart eyes, "Thank you!" She smiles brightly. The 3 of you sit down and put on another movie, you all eat your desert and watch a few movies.

By the end of the lego movie Reneé is the only person awake, you laying on her shoulder and isabella is laying on her lap, Reneé carries Isabella to bed, she tucks her in and checks the time to see that it's only 9pm and that Isabella's mom will be back in 3 hours. Reneé goes back down stairs and sees that you're still asleep, she sits next to you chilling on her phone and playing with her hair, 2 hours later, you stir awake, Reneé smiles at you.

"What time is it?" You ask tiredly, "11pm." Reneé answers, you climb on top of her she smiles, you lay your head on her chest and she puts her hands on your waist, "I like taking care of Isabella." Reneé smiles, you nod, smiling back, still feeling sleepy, she kissed your head. You smile and relax your head and close your eyes, she did too.

The both of you were close to being fully asleep but a scream coming from Isabella's room made the two you jolt awake. The two of you run up stairs and rush into Isabella's room and see her crying. "What's wrong?!" You ask her she looks at you with scared eyes, "Monsters." You comfort her and Reneé looks around the whole room to calm the little girl down, once she is shore there is no monsters, she tucks Isabella back in. "There are no monsters, are you okay to go back to sleep?" Y/n says, asking Isabella, she nods but looks at Reneé, "Goodnight!"

Isabella closes her eyes, the two of you walk downstairs and lay on the couch waiting for Isabella's mom to get home, the two of you got a little occupied and lost track of time, before you know it Isabella's mom is walking inside, you hear little footsteps running down the stairs, "Mommy!" she says running to her mom, giving her a massive hug. 

"What did you and the others get up to," She asks, picking her up, "A lot of things! I learnt a new word!" Reneé and you look at each other in a panic. "Really? what is that?" Her mom asks, Isabella smirks before saying, "fucking!"

Her mom looks over to the two of you, you both look at her with a guilty smile, "Sorry.."

-

I keep on singing the mean girls sound track without even realising it (Mainly Apex predator, Someone gets hurt and World burn LMAOO)