Protect (R.R)

Requested!

For as long as you can remember, Reneé has always been protective over you

For as long as you can remember, Reneé has always been protective over you. She would hold you close when the paparazzi were about, making sure that nothing happens to you. It's one of her many ways of showing her love towards you, to prove to you that she is always there for you. Some days, it was hard for Reneé to be with you, when those days came around you decided it would be best to stay inside because some fans don't know how to control themselves.

There was this one time where you honestly thought you wouldn't make it, it was only a few months back, Reneé had been protective but this is what made her super protective of you, which left her scared to leave you alone again.

You have been inside all day and there is to eat in the house, you just want some fresh air and don't think it will be too bad if you went out side to get some food for some fresh air. Grabbing your bag, you lock up the house and start to walk outside. As you walk you didn't notice the guy in the bush, watching you walk out the house.

You walk down the street to the small Café on the corner of the street, you order a chai latte and a bacon and egg roll. You sit down on a table and take out a book that you packed and start reading it. You can see that someone sat down on the chair opposite you, your eyes rise up and you look away from the page. You see a guy, he's wearing all black, wearing a black mask so you couldn't see his face and holding a bunch of roses, he gives you an awkward smile before saying. "Y/n.. I love you." you felt very unconfutable, you softly giggled.

"I got these for you, I read on the internet that roses are you favourite flowers!" He tells you, handing you the flowers. You don't take them, you feel way too scared, his face changes from happy to angry. "Take them!" He yells, but not too loud for anyone else to hear, you take it and then you excuse yourself and go to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, you call Reneé, luckily she answers straight away. "Hi Baby, how are you?" She says and you voice calms you quickly.

"R-Reneé." By the tone of your voice, she can tell something is up, "What's up?" She asks, "I'm at the C-Café we always go to for our dates, in the bathroom.." You didn't tell her, you didn't tell her anything else, you started to her her moving noises of her moving. "Wait there, I will be there in 10 minutes." She didn't lie, 10 minutes later, she was there taking you out of the bathroom and pulled you into her car. "Tell me what happed."

Your lip quivers before you start to talk, "T-there was a guy and I'm pretty sure that he's stalking me." She shoots you an angry look, she wasn't angry at you but guy. "Which one is he?" She asks, looking in to the Café. "H-he left." You tell her. She pulls you in for a side hug. Ever since then, the both of you don't feel comfortable with you staying alone, so now, where ever Reneé goes, you go.

The two of you where going to the mall, Reneé wanted to spend the day spoiling you so what better place is then to do that then the mall, You weren't a gold digger so you felt bad spending money that wasn't yours, but Reneé told you that you don't need to worry about how much you spend, she just wanted to treat you the way that you deserve. Once you finally got to the mall, you looked around a few shows and started buying a few things, being careful not to go to crazy because you felt bad (Reneé secretly got you extra things.)

You had been shopping for a while, the both of you wanted to have a break so you headed down to the food court and that was when someone caught your eye. "Reneé.. can we actually come back later.." you tried to distract her and pull her away before this person saw you, but it was too late, he was coming after you.

"Y/n.. I miss you.." He tells you, you back up behind Reneé and whisper in her ear that he is your ex. Reneé went into protect mode and held you close to her body, no one is going to take you away from her. "She doesn't miss you!" Reneé yells, making him laugh. "Still can't stand up for yourself Y/n? Nothing will ever change.." Reneé looks at you and sees you have a scared look on your face, she is about to talk again but then you speak up.

"Leave me alone! I'm not interested in you, I have a girlfriend now." The guy doesn't listened, he comes closer, grabbing Y/n by the wrist to pull her away, Reneé snapped and punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground and everyone else in the mall gasp at what is going on, but Reneé didn't care about anyone else but you. She pulled you in for a hug before pulling you away from the whole thing, seeing you were still shaken up, she calmed you down by singing to you, her voice always calms you down.

The two of you got in the car and Reneé had so many notifications from her management team, asking why she punched a man, she rolled her eyes, putting her phone away. "Will you get cancelled because of me?" you ask her, in a jokingly matter, she giggles. "Maybe, but it was worth it." She pulls you in for a kiss then drives off back home.

God, you were in love.

-

A/n - I start school soon so updates might start to get slower, the next two updates will be

Apex Predator part 2, Jealous Reneé, and then a suprise ofc

remember to leave requests guys !!