Are You Jealous? (R.G)

Sorry not Regina being a hot Jealous :/ That can be for next time.

^(When Reneé came on screen during this scene, I did too.)

You have been dating Regina for several months now, your life was on a high and nothing could bring you down. You love Regina and she loved you so life was basically perfect.

You walk into the cafeteria and sit down on the table you four always sit at, Gretchen and Karen smiled at you as you sat down, you smiled back slightly giving them a small wave before resting your head down on the table, waiting for your girlfriend.

Regina has a big reputation at North Shore so she always has to make an entrance, she smirked at the fact everyone was trembling in fear at the click of her heels, she loved the power she had.

She sat down next to you, pulling you in for a kiss, then looking over to the side to see someone she didn't recognise. "You!" She said towards the girl, she looked like a loss puppy, pointing to herself saying quietly, "Me?" Regina rolled her eyes, "Yeah you, why don't I know you?"

The girl smiled, "Oh I'm new, I just moved here from Africa.." She said shyly, Regina's eyes went wide, "Shut up! Shut up!" Regina said loudly, The girl looked back awkwardly, "Oh I didn't say anything..." Regina cut her off, "You're like really pretty," The girl blushed and smiled at her, "Thank you."

"So you agree? You think you're really pretty?" Regina asks, making the girl feel more awkward. "Thats not what I said.." Gretchen cut her off, "You're an international student, that is so fetch!"

"What's fetch?" Regina asks, looking over at Gretchen, she awkwardly looks down, "Its like slang from an old movie.." Gretchen says with a slight loss of confidence. This all happened and you awkwardly sat there, you didn't know if you should talk or not so you just stay quiet.

You were so lost in your train of thoughts, you didn't realise that Regina has already asked this new girl, who you found out name was Cady, was going to sit with the plastics at lunch. You didn't know how to feel about this news, Regina never normally invites new people to sit at the table. Your head was spinning, you had so many questions running through it.

As you were walking to ckass, you got stopped multiple times, especially by the jock team saying stuff like: "If I were you.. I'd leave her before she cheats." or "The way she looked after her was no joke.. date me instead!" You tried your best to ignore the stupid comments.

As the day paces, you barely see Regina and when you do she doesn't even talk to you, she is only interested in talking to Cady or about Cady.

The next day was Wednesday, to decided to wear a light pink shirt and a white skirt, a part of you was hoping Cady wasn't wearing pink so she wouldn't be able to sit with you, but she was, rolling your eyes, you sit down next to Regina, you try to talk to her but you don't want to interrupt Gretchen explaining the rules.

Regina asks a question no one can answer, you are all hopelessly at maths, You were about to look it up but Cady answered, the four of you turned to her, you looked it up and shocked that she was correct.

"Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries." Regina said, leaving you alone with the others, the words of everyone else are still running in your mind.

You, Gretchen and Karen were going to Regina's house after school today, like you always do, but you end up staying later than the others to spend some time with Regina. As you were walking to Reginas jeep, you rolled your eyes as you say Cady in there, luckily she wasn't in the passenger seat, otherwise you'd be really annoyed.

You expected to drive in silence like you always do, but Regina just talked to Cady the whole time, you looked out the window, obviously annoyed but she didn't seem to care. The whole time at her house, Regina didn't pay attention to you, infant she was talking to everyone but you.

When the girls finally left, you had her to yourself but you weren't really in the mood to talk, so you didn't. You were on the bed, texting your other friends, you feel someone push your phone away and hover over you. Regina started to kiss your next, giving you dark love bites, you were so close to giving into her kisses, but then you remembered what has been happening this past week.

"Regina! stop." she pulls away, looking at you with confused eyes, you look back at her with tears forming in your eyes, "Do you like Cady?" you ask, she shakes her head, "No? I like you baby." She says as she kisses your lips, you roll your eyes, "Right because you have only been talking to Cady this week!" You exclaim.

Regina giggles before asking, "Are you jealous?" you roll your eyes once again, "What if I am?" you ask, you don't get an answer so you get up and grab your bag and start to walk away, a grip on your wrist stops you from leaving. "Okay, I'm sorry baby."

You look up at her with sad eyes, making Regina fall apart and regret inviting Cady over to the table in the first place. "I love you, you know that?" Regina says, asking you. You nod in response, "I love you too.."

Regina smiles, kissing you, a soft and short kiss, eventually she brings you back to the bed and she opens up her laptop and the two of you watch movies together, Regina is playing with your hair, she posts a picture of the two of you and uploads it to instagram, hopefully making the jocks shut up about all the "Regina likes Cady rumours."

"We should go to sleep Y/n" Regina mumbles, she gets to response, she looks over at you and sees that your already asleep, smiling, taking a picture, she puts her laptop away before laying down and closing her eyes herself.

-

requests are open guys!!

reneé -

regina -

leighton -

I couldn't let you guys live without at least one character today :) love you guys <3