getting revenge

Jason's pov

I stood outside a building covered in graffiti. I got intel that this was Jokers new hideout. After all these years I'm finally getting revenge.

I jumped down from the nearby rooftop and inspected the place. The graffiti said stuff like "jokes on you" and "laugh until you drop!"

"Tch talk about tacky" I grumbled. Who knew the guy who ruined my life had such a wacked out sense of humour! Well I guess you can tell as much just by looking at the creep!

I was about to step in when my phone started buzzing. I groaned in annoyance. It's probably dick or one of the other batkids checking up on me. Don't they have anything better to do!

I picked up the phone "what" I growled.

"Is that any way to greet your bestest friend?" My face softened. Roy harper. He's been in my corner since day one.

"Sorry I thought you were dick" I sighed "so what are you calling for"

"Before I answer that can you stop making that face"

"The face?" I raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

"Yep that's the one. I can practically see it through the screen" he said cheerfully.

"Roy what do you want" I groaned.

"Well I won't waste your time saying oh don't do this and this is crazy. Instead I'll just say be careful"

"Thanks Roy" I smiled softly. He's a good guy "I'll call you later when it's all over"

"Kay bye" I hung up before making my way inside...