watching a movie

Jason's pov

"Ok baby girl" I wrapped the towel around her tiny body "you stay here and I'll get you some clothes"

"Kay daddy" she smiled brightly.

I kissed the top of her head before stepping outside. As soon as I did I heard some quiet sobs coming from the kitchen. I stepped inside to find roy crying to himself.

"Roy?" His head shot up at the sound of my voice, his eyes were bloodshot "what's wrong?"

"I had no idea what to do jay" he looked away tearfully "when she started breathing like that-it scared the hell out of me"

"Hey" I reached out to him "it's ok-"

"It's not ok!" He slapped my hand away "I was totally useless in there! I don't know what to do. I don't know how to help her-"

"I said it's ok" I pulled him into a hug "we'll figure this out together. I promise" he slowly nodded "now what do you say the three of us watch a movie together"

"That sounds nice" he murmured into my shoulder "thanks jay. You always know how to calm me down"

"Right back atcha" I smirked "now I better get some spare clothes before the little lady freezes to death"

"Ok I'll pick the movie" he smiled brightly before strolling to the living room.

I gave her one of my old t-shirts that was miles too big for her (we're going to have to have to buy some kid clothes) and we sat at the tv watching some kids movie roy picked out. Despite the drama we faced that morning it turned out to be a peaceful evening.