missing daughter

Roy's Pov

Immediate panic set in. Our daughter had gone missing and I think I just saw the joker a few seconds before!

"Where is she? Where's my baby!" I started pulling my hair anxiously.

"Hey" Jason gently took my hand away "everything's going to be alright. We're going to find her. Let's just split up so we can cover more ground"

"Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"You're hands are shaking"

"Oh" he pulled away with an embarrassed look "sorry. I guess I'm not as good at keeping you calm as I thought"

"No it's actually nice to know your just as freaked out as I am" I smiled softly before turning to him with newfound determination "alright let's split up and find our girl!"

*Time skip*

"Caroline! Baby where are you!" I ran around the park yelling her name but I got nothing in response. I was about to give up hope when I saw a fermillier red dress slip into the funhouse.

"Caroline!" I ran in after her. The room was filled with a maze of mirrors. It was kinda hard to find my way around. Normally I'd be fascinated by something like this but right now I was focused on finding my daughter.

"Caroline!"

"Daddy?" I perked up. That's her! I ran in the direction of her voice to find her standing there with her rabbit tightly clutched in her arms.

"Caroline!" I pulled her into a hug "baby you can't run off like that! You had me and daddy very worried"

"But I didn't run off" she insisted "I got lost in the crowd. I got super scared but then I saw a funhouse and thought it would take my fear away"

"Did it work?" I asked

"Mmhmm" she nodded.

"That's good" I nodded as I picked her up "now let's get back before your daddy gets more white hairs-"

I was cut off by a fermillier shriek of laughter...