Grandpa!

Roy's pov

I sat on the table as I watched tim and the bats work on the computer. Jay and dick were catching up and I was bored! So I decided to pester them.

"Soooo" I leaned over to peak at the computer "what are you doing Timmy"

"Uhh we're looking into places the joker has previously been so we can pinpoint his location" tim explained.

"Aww tim that's so smart. You're such a smart little cookie" I pinched his cheek.

"Knock it off Roy!" Tim whined "I'm fifteen not five!" I caught the bat smirking at us. I chuckled softly. I guess the stoic bat does have a sense of humour.

"Daddy!" Caroline appeared with Alfred close behind.

"Hey princess" I opened my arms and she ran into them. Her eyes landed on the bat.

"Is that the man daddy wanted to see?" She asked.

"Yeah this is daddy's adoptive father" I explained.

"Daddy's father. That makes him my grandpa" her eyes lit up.

"Grandpa? I'm only in my fourties" he protested.

"Grandpa!" She jumped into his arms.

He smiled softly as he picked her up "hey there little girl. Are you enjoying your time here"

"Yeah it's sooo big" she streched her arms out wide "and Alfred played cards with me"

"That's good" he nodded "I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here"

"Mmhmm I want to visit here lots grampa" she wrapped her arms around him.

"Well hopefully your daddies will visit" he smiled.

"Oh I'll go ask him" she jumped out of his arms and ran to the elevator.

"Jason's been taking care of that girl?" He turned to me.

"Yeah, he's a pretty good father" I smirked.

"He really has grown up" he nodded before turning back to the computer.

"I never realised boss was such a softie" tim whispered to me.

"Tim I need you working not chit-chatting" he snapped.

"Yes sir" he jumped before racing to the computer.

I smiled softly. Things are looking up for the bat family.