tied up with the joker

Roy's Pov

I woke up with a splitting headache. I slowly sat up feeling disoriented. I could hear Caroline's voice but I couldn't make out what she was saying with the ringing in my ears. I blinked a few times to get the stars out of my eyes only to be face to face with the joker.

"Rise and shine little archer" he chuckled. He held a scared looking Caroline in his arms.

"You!" I lunched forward only to be stopped by the chains bounding my hands.

"Now now they'll be none of that" he placed his foot on my head "you two are my hostages, so you best behave for me"

I grit my teeth. As much as I wanted to tear into this bastard I have to think of Caroline. The two of us are at his mercy. Damnit!

"That's better" he smirked as he dug his heel into my head. I hissed in pain which only made his grin widened "ah seems Harley hit you a little too hard. It seems you have a concussion. Let's hope your little boyfriend gets here soon"

He clicked his fingers and two burley men forced me to my feet, unlocking my chains "tie him up with the little girl somewhere little jaybird will find them" they nodded and dragged me away.

"Why are you doing this!" I yelled back at him "what kind of grudge could you possibly hold for Jason"

He broke into a fit of laughter "Oh dear boy I don't hold any grudges. I just enjoy playing with him. He's so different from the others"

I grimaced as the doors shut behind us. Please be careful jay.