moving in

Jason's pov

"Welp this is the place" I gestured to the shack I was living in. Unfortunately being a vigilante doesn't pay the bills so I'm forced to live here.

"Wow it's just like my mommy's old home" she ran over to get a closer look when roy stopped her.

"Yeah no. You're not raising a child in this dump"

"Then what do you suggest?" I glared at him.

"The two of us can live with me" he said proudly.

"Huh?"

"Yeah the three of us can live together, like a happy family" he scooped Caroline up "you hear that sweetie, I'm going to be your second daddy"

"Daddy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah two friends raising a child together. you know like platonic daddies" he explained.

"That's not a thing"

"It's a thing"

I shook my head fondly "fine. For the kids sake I guess I'll accept your offer"

"Awesome" he wrapped his arm around me "we are going to be the best family ever!"

I rolled my eyes. I'm already regretting this!

*Time skip*

"And here we are" roy opened the door dramatically, revealing a nice looking apartment.

"Wow it's so big in here" Caroline gasped as she inspected every bit of furniture.

"Thanks, this is what happens when you're a big hero! Actually that's a lie I don't make money from this jig but I do have a job. Ever think about getting a job jay" he leaned forward expectingly.

"I don't have time for a job Roy" I rolled my eyes.

"Killing bad guys doesn't pay the bills jay" roy sighed. I was about to say something back when-

"Im sleepy" we looked over to see Caroline rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"I gotcha kid" I scooped her up "roy where's the nearest bedroom"

"First door to the right" he gestered to the door. I nodded and carried the kid there.

Roy pulled back the blankets and I lay her down. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. We watched her loveinly. Who knew I was so soft!