hanging out with Grayson

Roys pov

I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing in front of me was dick Grayson and he did not look happy!

"My god I had to see it to believe it" he eyed Jason angrily "roy you're supposed to be a hero. How can you be housing a criminal like this!"

"Criminal!?" Jason stood up angrily "you have a lot of nerve-"

"Who's that?" Caroline asked. Oh gosh I forgot she was there.

"This is Jason's brother princess" I explained.

"My former brother" Jason growled.

"Daddy's brother. That makes him my uncle!" Her eyes lit up.

"Wait you have a kid!" Dick stumbled back in shock.

"That's none of your business dick" Jason growled.

"Hell yeah it's my business" dick yelled "you're going to ruin that little girls life!"

"Why you-"

"Okayyy" I stepped in between the two "it's been forever since we hung out. Let's go to the park. Princess you wanna come?"

"Yeah let's go to the park uncle dickie" she hugged

"Ok" he smiled softly as he took her hand and led her outside.

"Damnit roy you can't let that jerk near our kid!" He growled.

"Just take a breather jay. Me and Caroline will be back in at least an hour"

He let out a grunt before walking out the back door. I sighed before following dick.

*Time skip*

"Wow she sure is energetic" dick collapsed against the bench.

"Yep! That's our little girl" I smiled softly.

"So you and Jason have been raising her together. That's commendable" he muttered.

"Well Jasons my best friend. I'd do anything for him and from what I remember you used to feel the same" I narrowed my eyes.

"It's not that simple Roy" he sighed "I can't overlook what he's done"

"He's hurting dick" I pressed on "you have to be there for him"

"He's a criminal Roy. I can't look past that"

"He's your brother!" I stood up angrily "your brother who almost died! You almost lost him once, don't lose him again" I cupped my hands over my mouth "princess it's time to go"

"Ok daddy" she ran into my arms. I mouthed call him before walking away.