theme park

Jason's pov

"We've arrived" I awoke to the sound of the taxi man's voice "that'll be £59.99"

"Thank you sir" roy said as he fished out a sixty.

"Have a good day folks" he said as he stepped outside. We were about to head inside when-

"Wow look a theme park!" Caroline pointed to a nearby theme park "can we go?"

Now I was exhausted after the long trip but when she gives me that damn look I know I wouldn't be able to say no "fine just a few minutes"

"Yay!" She cheered as we headed to the theme park.

*Time skip*

A few minutes turned into hours as we went on rides and bought treats. I can't complain though. I was having fun.

"Look a rabbit" she pointed to a prize booth "can I have it daddy, please?"

"We can try princess but I'll have to win it first" I explained.

"I think you got this jay" roy grinned "it's a shooting booth"

I picked up the gun and inspected it "how much for a game?"

"£3.00 for a game sir" the booth man replied.

"One game's all I'll need" I placed the money down with a confidence smirk.

The game started. I shot down the aliens with expert precision. Eventually I got enough points for the rabbit.

"Ahh you're the best daddy!" She hugged the rabbit tightly.

"Anything for you kiddo" I ruffled her hair with a smile.

My thoughts were cut off by Roy gripping my arm tightly "what's wrong?"

"I think I saw him" he whispered.

"Where!?" I immediately turned around. I only looked away for a split second but as soon as I did she disappeared...