Hold on

(Your POV)
I woke up to a soft sound of whimpers, a crying maybe. My first instinct I look to JJ but she's sleeping. What the hell? And then I remember she has children, I look to her again and I don't wanna wake her up, it's 6am and it's her day off, she looks so peaceful.

I get up quietly and go to get the baby, I hope she'll be okay with this. I walk into a room and see a little beautiful baby boy, big blue eyes and his little blonde hair, he looks about a year and a half. I carefully pick him up and rock him for a minute, he calms down and I take him downstairs.

We sit on the couch and I put on some cartoons while leaning back on the couch. He falls asleep again and I think I must've too because when I open my eyes JJ is standing on the stairs.

(JJ's POV)
I wake up and look at the time, 9am already. That never happens, Michael always wakes up sooner, I look to my right and I see that Francesca is not there anymore. I go to check on my kids and while Henry is still sleeping, Michael is not in his room, I panic a little and walk downstairs.

Just then I see my new italian friend sleeping with my baby. The most adorable sight I've ever seen, I could get used to that. I snap a quick picture and and send it to Emily. I go to make some coffee but the stairs creek and I stop.

(Your POV)
„Hey," I say quietly with a smile, I don't wanna wake the baby. „how did you sleep?"

„Really good, thank you." My blonde says, well not mine. Not yet anyway.

I look to the boy and back at her, „He was crying and you were sleeping, you looked so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping here, I won't do it again." I start rambling but she stops me with a big smile.

„You're not overstepping," she smiled and i sighed relieved. „I'm actually really thankful for that, I haven't had a good nights sleep for a while now. And you looked super cute."

Super cute? Okay DeLuca get it together. I smile and nod, „How come? Is it the kids or something else?" I ignore the comment but not on purpose, I just wanted to know why she doesn't sleep well.

„Well yeah that, but not just that," she sits next to us and I carefully put the baby on the couch. „I get nightmares sometimes, well a few times a week and then I can't fall asleep again. I'm bound to get them with my job, but I love what I do so it evens out." She says rather nonchalantly but I'm a little worried. I know it comes with the job, I've had my fair share or more of them myself here and there.

„You didn't seem to have one last night." I notice.

„I think I've got you to thank for that." She smiles, I don't know what I did but I'm glad I could help.

„Well, I'm happy to serve."

„What are they about?" I look at her and immediately add, „I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me." I smile a little. She nods.

„But can I?" She asks. „Can you what?" I got a little confused. „Tell you, what they're about." My friend tells me and I nod immediately. „Of course"

She begins to tell me how she got kidnapped a while ago, she tells me why and what happened. I can vividly imagine everything she tells me, I'm not proud to admit I've witnessed situations like this but I've never done anything like that myself. I'm not that person.

When I became the boss nothing like that ever happened on my watch. Even though I can imagine what she's been through, I really don't want to. Right then and there I decided, I'm never gonna let anything happen to her. Whatever it takes.

Then she starts telling me about her sister but stops in the middle of her sentence. I think I know where this is going and I assume Emily had told her about Marcella.