Prologue 02: The Red Slayer

3rd POV:

In Future.

There was a battle between of (Y/N) and Vilgax and the two of them are stood right there by themselves and make the two of them were chilling little bit.

Vilgax: "Now, (L/N)...what would you do right now?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle*" He was chuckling out little bit and make him was let out a laugh little bit to Vilgax and the alien destroyer was confuse about what (Y/N) just laughing out like that.

Vilgax: "What's so funny?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Stupid fucking moron...you really think you are the real destroyer? A real destroyer?" He said to Vilgax and make the alien destroyer was confuse about what (Y/N) said and until (Y/N) suddenly transform into something worst for what Vilgax will never knew about it. Yep, he definitely not knew about this before...this is the Angel Of Death is here.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was in his dark demonic monster form by himself and it is terrifying and horrifying for what he become and he was growing big same height as Vilgax

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was in his dark demonic monster form by himself and it is terrifying and horrifying for what he become and he was growing big same height as Vilgax. Then (Y/N) had a horns from his head and his body looks like wore an armor with black veins also red spider symbol on his chest...a mark symbol on (Y/N)'s head and horns came out from his head too....then he had a largest bat wings behind his back.

A real monster has born.

Demon.

Satan.

More Like Dark...Dark Carnage.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "Now then, where were we again, Vilgax?" He asked him

Vilgax: "I-I-Impossible!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "Damn right it is!!!!!!!! NOW THEN PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to Vilgax and make him was summon his weapon out and for he using the weapon .

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "You think you are going to kill me?!? DO YOU?!? NO, YOU CAN'T KILL US!!!! ARE THE ONE WHO DESTROY THOSE ENEMIES WHO WERE STRONGER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Vilgax.