Chapter 13: The Last Laugh/Insanity

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Max, Ben, Gwen are going out for another vacation by themselves and they both were moving out to somewhere else by themselves and then (Y/N) just chilling by himself when he was drive the vehicle car. Then the protagonist Chaquetrix User/Carnage for what he was become a monstrous for himself...and he need to learn how to control the power for what he was fight those bad guys and also some supervillains by himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking about the flashback past that he remembered about he visit to Max in the hospital and he was talking with him, Ben, and Gwen about the power for what he really become and he had no idea what just happened. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the reflection of mirror from the back and he can seen there was himself with the monster and yep...he can see the reflection of a monster.

(Y/N): "*I should controlling it by myself.*" He thought himself and make him was shook his head and he need to stop thinking about it and when the four of them went to the vacation by themselves and they both heading out to somewhere else by themselves. Then (Y/N) was dressing his normal regular outfit by himself and make him was chuckle little bit.

 Then (Y/N) was dressing his normal regular outfit by himself and make him was chuckle little bit

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) with Max, Ben, and Gwen were going up there by themselves and then the five of them went to the circus by themselves and it looks themselves that they are going to have a funs about it.

Ben: "Circus?!? Oh man..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What? What's wrong with circus, man?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "I hate clowns...lot of clowns in there, man." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* Come on, man...there's no need to be afraid of the clown...It doesn't looks bad at all. Anyway, let's get going in there...Max is waiting for two of us." He said to Ben and make him was nod his head to (Y/N) and then the two of them were get in there by themselves and then they both were take a seat by themselves. Then (Y/N) was with the others were turn their heads to look over there by themselves and they saw the circus was start to begin right now and then (Y/N) was watching them were doing...and they did pretty great back there but until few moment later there was a woman notice (Y/N) is sat there and she was blushing up to seen him.

and they did pretty great back there but until few moment later there was a woman notice (Y/N) is sat there and she was blushing up to seen him