Chapter 20: Ghostfreaked Out

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and he was driving the vehicle car going out to somewhere else by himself and he just chilling when he was driving the vehicle car by himself and (Y/N) was following the van by himself...the van Rust Bucket and (Y/N) just drive the vehicle car like there was another field trip vacation for what (Y/N) going with them by himself. Then (Y/N) was drive the vehicle car like faster and more faster to getting up there by themselves and when (Y/N) just turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an academy over there.

(Y/N): "Hmmmph...seems the academy was there...Hopefully Acid, Numbskull, and Freya with Hope are chilling in my home." He said to himself.

In Flashback.

Acid: "Why are you shooting at me?!? You fucking moron!!!! We are the same team!!!!!!!" He shout out to Numbskull.

Numbskull: "Oh shoot, sorry man...I didn't know-"

Acid: "Fucking idiot...next time you need to better aim with the gun and controller!" He said to Numbskull and then the two of them are playing the videogame by themselves and then Frightwig with Hope were reading the books also some newspaper by themselves.

Frightwig: "Hmmm..."

Hope: "What's wrong, Freya?" She asked her.

Frightwig: "I'm worrying about (Y/N)...I don't know if he-"

Hope: "Don't worry, Freya...(Y/N) is going to be alright...he's a tough boy...but brave for himself." She said to her and make her was smile little bit and then the group were talking to each others.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was with Max park their vehicle cars by themselves and they both parking outside little bit and then (Y/N) who was stepped out of the vehicle car and same to Max, Ben, and Gwen as well too...they both were going to the Barton academy by themselves...well, it is for vacation trip but also Gwen's school.

well, it is for vacation trip but also Gwen's school

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....this is getting better right now." He said to himself and make him was walking along with Max, and the others but until he notice Ben had a nightmare face and depress little bit and he was like 'he can't even sleep'

(Y/N): "*Something strange with Ben?*" He thought himself and he asked Ben.

(Y/N): "Ben, are you alright?" He asked Ben.

Ben: "W-What? Oh! I-I-I'm fine...I just can't even sleep." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nightmare, huh?" He asked him.