Chapter 4: Hunter Drones & Diamondhead

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Then the woman was sniffing up at (Y/N) and she was smell his scent and make her was happy and panting like a dog...then she tackle him down on the ground and she was pulled him into kissing right away and he was taken surprise and he was got dominated by this alien woman and finally let go then she begin to licking (Y/N)'s cheek.

(Y/N): "*LAUGHING* Stop it, that tickles!" He said to her.

Gwen: "Urrgh, she smells so stink!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was finally got up from the ground and then he asked the alien woman.

(Y/N): "Can you help me to catch up with my friend Ben...he's in the woods." He said to her and make her nod her head and she was hold (Y/N) up with one her left hand and then she use her right arm as crawling by herself and she begin to sprint off and after Ben.

Gwen: "(Y/N)! Make sure Ben is going to be safe!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright! I'll get him for his own safety!" He said to Gwen and then (Y/N) with Willis were moving out to somewhere else and they both went to searching for Ben right away and they need to go after him and this is for his own safety. Then (Y/N) who was holding by Willis and make him blush little bit about her who was strong and she is definitely strong as hell and the alien woman was begin to moving out by herself and then she was finally land down on the tree branch and she was sniffing up to the sky.

She tries to sniff the scent of Ben right away and make her was smell it.

(Y/N): "Did you smell him?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she growl little bit.

Willis: "We...have a...companies." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them turn their heads to look over there and saw there was flying drones who were going out by themselves.

(Y/N): "What the hell are those things?" He asked himself and he saw there was three of the drones are flying here by themselves and they went after Ben in his Wildmutt form

(Y/N): "Shit, they are after him...Listen...we need to get him...he's in danger right now." He told her and make her nod her head and then the alien woman toss (Y/N) behind her back and he was wrapped his arms around her neck and then his legs were wrapped around behind her back and make the two of them were running off right away by themselves.

Ben: "Uh oh...this isn't good." He said and then drone was about to kill him but out of nowhere Willis came out of nowhere and tackle one of the drone by herself and she use her claws begin to tearing the drone apart off with her bare hands. After Willis was done with it and she let out a roar up on the sky and Ben was taken surprise for what he saw (Y/N) just summon the wildmutt alien woman and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Ben and he asked him.