Chapter 3: Powers Of Omnitrix & Chaquetrix

3rd POV:

Previously Of Ben 10: What if Carnage Get Chaquetrix?

???: "Sorry, this is going to be well for you.~" She said to (Y/N) and her large left hand hold the back of (Y/N)'s head and she pulled him into kissing right away and make him surprise and got his eyes widened as hell.

(Y/N): "HMMM?!?" He tries to speak off.

???: "Hmmm.~" She was kissing at him and then then the two of them were keep kissing in passionate and they finally let go and make two of them were breathing out.

???: "How was it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was-" He tries to said and then he was smell the flames and smokes little bit and the two of them turn around to look and they saw there was a flames coming right up and then they both notice the flames coming right up from the forest woods. 

???: "I didn't do that." She said to (Y/N)

When (Y/N) was seen this and he forgot someone else that he was there...he realize that he was forgot someone who was an important to him and that is his best friend Ben and (Y/N) was gasp out and he said to himself.

(Y/N): "SHIT! BEN!!!!!" He said to him and make him was about to take a walk but his back was broke little bit and she asked (Y/N).

???: "What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ben is in there...my best friend is in the forest and I need to get in there and save him before he was going to burn alive...Argh...my goddamn back." He said to himself and he felt hurt little bit and the female Pyronite seen this and make her was lift (Y/N) up from the ground and he was carried in bridal style and make him taken surprise with blush on his face little bit.

(Y/N): "W-What are you doing?!? I am fine...I can take a walk-" He asked her.

???: "Master, you are injure...but you need to take relax alright? Let me help you to find your friend." She said to (Y/N) and then she was begin to moving out by herself and she is going out and search for (Y/N)'s friend and her duty and mission was protecting her master/lover because she want to be with him forever.

Heatblast: "Don't even think about it, Gwen." He said to her.

Gwen: "Ben? W-What happened to you?" She asked him.

Heatblast: "I don't know...but something else with the watch and I felt like awesome-" He tries to said and heard the flames sound coming right up here and then the two of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw the appearance of female Pyronite who was carrying (Y/N) in bridal style.

Gwen: "What?!? Another one?!? Friend of your?!" She asked Ben.

Heatblast: "Ummm no...she wasn't with me...(Y/N)!?!" He said in surprise and he saw (Y/N) is here and then he asked (Y/N).

Heatblast: "Is that you?!?" He asked (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was confuse but the creature known him and he was take a recognize at the creature also the watch too who was know his name and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Ben? Wait, is that you?" He asked him and make Ben nod his head and (Y/N) look at there was a mark sign of device watch on the chest from Ben.

(Y/N): "*That mark...don't tell me...he had the watch different ability with him too?*" He thought himself.

???: "Seems the boy had a watch with him...the Omnitrix user." She said to herself.

Heatblast: "The Omnitrix what?" He asked her in confuse and until Max was appeared here and then he notice Ben, (Y/N), Gwen, and the female Pyronite too and then he was confuse about what's going on but (Y/N) answer to Max about that alien Pyronite is Ben and this female Pyronite is with him too and Max asked (Y/N).