Chapter 15: Lodes Lwcus

3rd POV:

Next Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N), Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the museum by themselves and then they both were take a look around in the museum by themselves and then the four of them are listening what the woman explaining the detail of this museum by herself. Then (Y/N) was chilling little bit and make him is take his phone out and checking at the signal and make sure that he need to call his mom about he was with the others in the museum.

(Y/N): "Well, history was different...you know, Max?" He asked him.

Max: "Of course it is, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N).

Gwen: "And what is that over there." She said to them and make the two of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw there was a stone diamond over there and looks like beautiful as well. Then (Y/N) was take a look at the stone diamond that looks like something else and (Y/N) sense it in his head and make him was definitely sensing it was something worst for what (Y/N) can describe it as...a weapon...and it is a weapon.

(Y/N): "*Something weird about it.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was about to say something but he sense something in his head and he was definitely feeling it in his head...he had a great spider sense in his own mind by himself.

(Y/N): "Oh no..." He said to himself and make the three of them heard (Y/N) said and they turn their heads to look at (Y/N) and Max asked (Y/N).

Max: "What is it, (Y/N)?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think we have an company...a real bad company is here." He said to Max and they both felt themselves were lifting up and make them were tries to held something and the other people were as well and they tries to grab something...but they couldn't as well. Then (Y/N) with the others were tries to figure it out what's going on but until there is one motherfucker was came through the door by himself and he was dressing a Halloween wannabe costume by himself and he looks like Voodoo dude with a stick.

This guy was looks like holding a bird stick by himself and there was a red diamond inside the stick and (Y/N) can sense it is pretty much stronger right now and (Y/N) need to figure it out how he can take this thing down by himself.

Hex.

Ben: "Isn't this Halloween time already?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I don't think this guy came here for Halloween...and he was definitely came here for the business what he really want." He said to Ben and make him was groan out little bit until he wasn't alone and there was another assistant who was going along with this guy.

(Y/N): "*Holy.*" He thought himself and he saw this woman had a silver long hair and she had a dark skin and wore a purple outfit by herself and she seems to be a witch for herself.