Chapter 16: Xena & Helen (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was brought hope back to (Y/N)'s home and he need to take care of her and also his friends were tries to find out what's going on but he just told the two of them that he just did something stupid for what he realize that he become a monster for himself.

Then Hope was finally awake up and make her tries to remembered about what happened and she remembered (Y/N) who was finish Hex off and make sure that bastard is dead and (Y/N) knew Hope was hate him for what he did to her uncle...and her uncle was an evil and (Y/N) hate the same thing too...all evils must be punished and sins for what they were doing and (Y/N) wouldn't forgive them for what they done....(Y/N) let his guard down for his uncle was been shot by burglar and (Y/N) wouldn't forgive himself for what happened back there.

Hope was finally remembered about what happened back there and she remembered about her uncle was been killed by (Y/N) who destroy him by himself.

In Flashback.

Hope: "Why did you do it? Why did you kill my uncle for?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Cause your uncle was an evil person that I have need to kill." He said to her.

Hope: "Why did you kill him?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Because I have to...your uncle is always seek for the power...Power for what make him stronger and become more powerful for himself?!? Just tell me how many people were die by those evils and criminals out there by themselves?!? I just did what I have to do...send these motherfuckers in the hell." He said to Hope.

(Y/N): "Your uncle is a prick and liar to you, Hope...he didn't take a promise for you...he is using you as an puppet." He said to her and make her heard this and then she was stepped back and make her was taken surprise for what she heard (Y/N) said...and it is the truth about it.

Hope: "No, no, no, no." She said and she was kneel down on the ground and she didn't realize her plan is succeed and her father is dead...also she couldn't bring her father alive because it was a setup.

(Y/N): "Hope, I lost my uncle too." He said to her and make her was surprise for what she heard he tell her and Hope asked (Y/N).

Hope: "You lost your uncle before?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he was nod his head to her and he was take his picture out and showing the picture of his own uncle by himself and she grab the picture and take a look at it.

Hope: "This is your uncle?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, he was my uncle...almost father figure to me." He said to her and make him was explaining to her about what happened to his uncle when he was in the wrestle show for take the money and then (Y/N) heard his uncle got shot by a burglar...he was piss off and he want to kill the person who take his uncle away from him.

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out little bit and make him was take a seat by himself and he just sat on the couch chair little bit and chilling by himself when he just watch the TV Breaking News about there was two monsters...and yeah, they are talking about (Y/N) and Ben in there and make the Chaquetrix user was pisses off about it and (Y/N) sigh little bit that he just put his hand on his face and he said.

(Y/N): "Damnit, I guess the world is really hate me for what I become like this." He said to himself and then he was looking at the other video recording of himself and Ben too...their monstrous forms by themselves.

(Y/N): *Sigh* Well, I don't know what am I supposed to do with dealing this shit." He said to himself and make him heard the footsteps coming here and he turn his head to look at Helen, and Xena appeared here by themselves and they both were take a seats by themselves and they heard (Y/N)'s frustration also anger for himself and they want to help him.