Chapter 28: Mating The Girls (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s Kingdom.

10,000,000 years ago.

When there was a big beautiful kingdom was made by (Y/N) and yes...he is the one who create this kingdom by himself and all everything around to himself that he was doing it perfect and it is all perfect around to (Y/N).

he is the one who create this kingdom by himself and all everything around to himself that he was doing it perfect and it is all perfect around to (Y/N)

Planet Klyntar.

Symbiote's Kingdom.

All every symbiotes were out there and they both are crawling all around by themselves and then (Y/N) who was stood on the rooftop of this kingdom castle by himself and make him was turn his head to look down all the kingdoms for what he just made...and he was rule over it...his father...his own father Knull.

He was gone because Knull tries to destroy the Earth by himself and (Y/N) doesn't like his own father's doing...but he misses his mom...his mother was gone because she had an cancer by herself.

(Y/N): "*...*" He thought himself.

Uncle Hosea: "(Y/N), we'll be there for you." He said.

Mom: "I want to be with you too, my son...you are my real son and your father isn't like Earth because he hate us as humans...but he only love me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Mom...Uncle Hosea..." He said to himself and make him was sigh little bit and he turn his head to look up and he seen the sun is slowly rising up right now and make (Y/N) want to forgetting all everything in his own mind and he know what he just saw but he need to forget all of it...and it is over...it is over.

(Y/N) destroy the Dnalien and also superiors too...and he was terminate all every single motherfuckers by himself like nothing and then (Y/N) slowly got up from the roof and make him was walk back to his own kingdom right away and he need to take a relax for himself and he just going back to his own room by himself and then this is what happened.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I was ended up in a room with a big ass king sized bed in the room was various sex toys dildos, whips ball gags etc making me excited I was scratched on my ear by Brenna making me purr in surprise and pleasure I was tackled on the bed by Alex with a lustful grin.

Brenna: "I am going to enjoy this my beloved."

She took off her clothes off by herself and she was leaving her in her sports bra and thong making me blush.

Wase: "That blush on your face is adorable I want to see it when you are in me~"

She was grabbed by her breasts by Jessie making her moan and stroked her face.

Jessie: "You know you are sexy like this~ but you might want to share~" licking Jessie's face making me hard she looked at me before she took off her leather skin tight suit slowly and seductively her eyes soaked with lust she grabbed my jacket, and shirt before she get them off me leaving muscled chest exposed they all had nosebleeds but they were short lived when they were all naked.

(Y/N): "You know it will be better that it would be better if you all got naked." I said to them.

I grabbed Maria in a demanding kiss I felt someone tugging my pants I stripped them off leaving me in my underwear I then felt furry breasts on my back Jessie was licking my ear used her claws to tear off my underwear leaving my manhood exposed making them all giggle Wase and Brenna used their breasts to cover their boobs over my big cock then I heard kissing and moaning Worry were grinding on each other while making out Worry, Jessie, Wase were having a threesome with Brenna using her hands to make dildos making the both of them scream in pleasure as their cum leaking out of their womanhood.

I groaned when I felt Jessie and Wase suck on my balls and shaft I was ready to explode.

(Y/N): "I-I'm cumming~" I told them

All the girls got into a group I released my semen on their faces making them giggle.

Brenna: "Don't think we're not done yet beloved~"

She grabbed my head before I grabbed her breast and took it in my mouth making her gasp and moan in pleasure Brenna then got on her right breast and suck on it making her moan she moaned louder she saw Jessie and Wase at her pussy she sucked on it making her moan louder her cries were cut off when Brenna made out with her violently Jessie was licking her neck giving her several hickeys while the two of them used their left hand to jerk (Y/N)'s cock while using her other hand to rub Brenna making her bite on Brenna's nipple roughly Brenna jolt and cum covering the two of them and their faces they looked at each other before they licked off the juices sexually (Y/N) purred when he felt Wase behind him she took him off Jesse making her pout in her kiss with Maria.

I fucked them all out of their brains.

Each of them were screaming so louder more louder.

Their faces got their stupid drool faces and now I fucked the shit outta at them right now. 

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.