Chapter 17: Frightwig & Charmcaster (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

(Y/N): "This is better.~" He said to himself and make him was sat on the surfer by himself and he was sat there and chilling little bit that he was drinking the juice in his left hand and he was sat there on the chair where he was in the pool.

~" He said to himself and make him was sat on the surfer by himself and he was sat there and chilling little bit that he was drinking the juice in his left hand and he was sat there on the chair where he was in the pool

(Y/N): "Isn't it, beautiful day.~" He said to himself and when he was sat there and he knew the girls are going out for this.

Reina, Diana, Helen, Xena, Gory, Roberta, and Ursula were in the pool by themselves and they are swimming by themselves and they are chilling little bit and (Y/N) who was chuckle little bit and make him was drink the juice and he was put the headphone on his ears. Then (Y/N) was start to listening the music in his ears and make him was clam for himself and listening at it by himself.

Me, drink from me, drink from me (oh I-)

Shoot across the symphony (oh I-, oh I-)

That we shoot across the sky

Drink from me, drink from me (I-, oh I-, oh I-)

That we shoot across the (I'm feeling drunk and high)

Symphony

(So high, so high)

That we shoot across the s- (drink from)

Oh, angel sent from up above

You know you make my world light up

When I was down, when I was hurt

You came to lift me up

Life is a drink and love's a drug

Oh, now I think I must be miles up

When I was a river, dried up

You came to rain a flood

When he was sat there and chilling and he didn't notice Reina who was swimming toward to him like sneaking at him behind and make her was smirked up and she want to be next with him badly and then (Y/N) who was laying his head there and rest little bit. Then (Y/N) just drinking the juice for himself and make him was laying there for awhile and he was keep listening the music by himself and then (Y/N) just chilling little bit.

You said, "Drink from me, drink from me"

When I was so thirsty

Pour on a symphony

Now I just can't get enough

Put your wings on me, wings on me

When I was so heavy