Chapter 6: The Krakken

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was with Max, Gwen, and Ben are in the other vacation trip by themselves and seems they both were definitely having a good time for themselves...Ben was love to swimming around in the lake by himself. Then (Y/N) who was sat on the chair by himself and he was listen the music when he was put the headphone on his ears and he was listening the rock n roll music by himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm..." He was listening the music when he was sat there by himself and he just rest his both arms in the back of his head and make him was listening for awhile and until few moment

" He was listening the music when he was sat there by himself and he just rest his both arms in the back of his head and make him was listening for awhile and until few moment

(Y/N)'s Summer Swim Outfit

(Y/N): "*Sigh* This feeling nice.~" He said to himself and make him was sat there and chilling little bit and he was holding the drink in his hand by himself and he was holding the soda and he drink it by himself. Then (Y/N) look at Max who was going to sleep by himself and Gwen was done with her swimming tonight and when (Y/N) look at Ben who is still swimming around here by himself.

(Y/N): "Ben, just be careful about the other night alright? Don't go too far when you encounter the alligator." He said to him.

Ben: "Got it!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was flying out to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) was rest there by himself until few moment later that (Y/N) got touched in the shoulder by someone else was behind him and that is...Helen and Diana that they were out because of (Y/N)'s watch was summon the two of them out by itself.

Helen: "(Y/N).~ Can't you go inside, please?~" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Can't my night let me rest right now?" He asked her.

Diana: "We want you badly, (Y/N).~ We want you to mate us.~" She said to (Y/N) and then he was about to say something and then the two of them dragging him to the woods by themselves and here comes the sexual.