Chapter 24: Carnage V.S Kevin 11

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Ben: "*GROANING*"

(Y/N): "Come on, Ben...it's time for you to go school." He said to Ben and make him was groan with grunt little bit and there was the two of them are in the vehicle car by themselves and (Y/N) was driving the vehicle car to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the school of Ben was there and (Y/N) was drive his car to get him there fast as he could and he doesn't want Ben to be late.

(Y/N): "Ben, our adventure is over right now...everything what we did some fun is alright now." He said to Ben and make him was look back at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Look, in Halloween or Christmas and Spring Break...I'll take you to the vacation trip...Grandpa and your cousin as well." He said to him.

Ben: "Oh great...why exactly them-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Ben, those two are your families...Alright...no need to arguing about it alright?" He asked Ben and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) who was turn his head to look over there and he saw the building over there and it is supposed to be a school right now.

no need to arguing about it alright?" He asked Ben and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) who was turn his head to look over there and he saw the building over there and it is supposed to be a school right now

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was dressing normal out like this because he was done in his high school by himself and he turn his head to look over there and he was notice there was school is here and (Y/N) park the vehicle car to the other side by himself. Then (Y/N) was take a look at the parking car right there and make him was park next to the tree by himself and he was stepped out of the vehicle car by himself and then (Y/N) opened the door for Ben come out and he asked (Y/N).

Ben: "(Y/N), where's everybody? Are they here supposed to be school?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean we did in early right now...we just made it here in early when we get there....anyway I'll see what inside there by myself." He said to Ben and make (Y/N) with Ben were going to the school and the two of them were walk to the door over there and they stood in front of it by themselves.

(Y/N): "You sure that you were ready for this?" He asked him.

Ben: "Probably." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was about to knock the door but then a great spidey sense in his own mind and make him was definitely sensing it in his head and it is...DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "SHIT!!!!! MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Ben and make him grab Ben and he was jump out of the way from the attack of whatever it is here and make the two of them were crash down on the ground by themselves. Then the two of them were got up from the ground and make them were shook their heads and they look at the smokes were revealed out to be someone else is here and someone who was arch-enemy of Ben 10 before.