Chapter 5: Washington B.C

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a big beautiful city in this world by itself and yes...where the President was been living here by himself and also everything around here was peaceful.

where the President was been living here by himself and also everything around here was peaceful

Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It's defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government's 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It's also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.

Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly called Washington or D.C., is the capital city and federal district of the United States. The city is on the Potomac River, across from Virginia, and shares land borders with Maryland to its north and east. Washington, D.C., was named for George Washington, a Founding Father and the first president of the United States.[14][15] The district is named for Columbia, the female personification of the nation.

Washington, D.C., anchors the southern end of the Northeast megalopolis, one of the nation's largest and most influential cultural, political, and economic regions. As the seat of the U.S. federal government and several international organizations, the city is an important world political capital. The city had 20.7 million domestic visitors and 1.2 million international visitors, ranking seventh among U.S. cities as of 2022.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the restaurant by himself and he was in the McDonald by himself and he just sat there and he was eating the hamburger by himself and then (Y/N) just eating with his own food like peaceful as well. Then (Y/N) was got his other hamburger that is for someone else is eating the foods by herself.

 Then (Y/N) was got his other hamburger that is for someone else is eating the foods by herself

(Y/N): "Hmmm...it is pretty good to eat." He said to himself and when (Y/N) was eating his own food and drink the soda until he heard his phone ringing out and make him grab it out of his pant and he was holding it in his hand and he take a look at the phone number and name of this person for herself.