Chapter 8: The Hunted

3rd POV:

In Vilgax's Ship.

There was a meeting between Vilgax and the other bounty hunters he was select the three of them and choose their missions to hunt down at (Y/N) and Ben too...because the two of them have their own devices by themselves.

Vilgax: "Now, your mission is collecting the two devices of watches what I want you two take it all

Vilgax: "Now, your mission is collecting the two devices of watches what I want you two take it all...the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix." He said to the three of them and make them nod their heads and they both will do their own missions to collecting the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix.

Vilgax: "Remember, if you failed me...you will die. Is that understood?" He asked them and make them nod their heads.

Vilgax: "Good, then get out there and find the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix!" He said to the three of them and make them nod their heads and they were moving back to the ship right away and once they both were get on the ship. Then they were begin to moving out by themselves and they are flying out to somewhere and that is the Earth where are they gonna going by themselves.

When Vilgax was sigh out and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there was an image and hologram of (Y/N) who stood right there and he was see something else inside at (Y/N)...but whatever it is inside at him and something ain't right about it for what he didn't know. Then Vilgax seen there was Chaquetrix's wrist on (Y/N)'s right hand also something else is inside at (Y/N) but sinister more for what he really didn't know at it.

Vilgax: "*Whoever you are...what exactly are you? I tries to scanning at you and it seems you weren't anything for what I notice.*" He thought himself and then Vilgax was look at the other images of (Y/N)'s Chaqutrix summon alien guardians females that he just summon them all.

Vilgax: "*Soon I'll have the Chaquetrix and Omnitrix....I'll become an unstoppable.*" He thought himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was going back to watch anything else by himself...he was observe the Earth again and he will find out more evidence around here in this world...but he felt something off about (Y/N)...whatever it is...soon there will be death for him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, Ben...I want you to listen to Diana alright? She will helping you to teach the fights and also shoots too." He said to Ben.

Ben: "Okay." He said to (Y/N).

There was (Y/N), Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the desert by themselves and they both were stood right there in the desert also (Y/N) was set up the targets for what he is gonna set them there and they are prepare to shoot at those targets by themselves. Then (Y/N) who know Ben is young but he need to be trained up as a hero...and yes, (Y/N) will teaching Ben how to doing it with his power for what he really become and (Y/N) dressing regular normal outfit by himself.