Chapter 9: Tourist Trap

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the car by himself and he was driving his vehicle car to the vacation by himself and then (Y/N) just chilling little bit because he drove his car to somewhere else in this world and (Y/N) who was following Max's going to somewhere else...for the town is Sparksville.

(Y/N): "Sparksville...who the fuck put the weird shit town like this?" He asked himself and make him was shook his head little bit and he decide to following the van going faster and once he was got there immediately and (Y/N) is right.

It is...

A Shitty Town.

Yes, a fucking shitty ass town.

Sparksville.

Sparksville is a town filled with giant-sized tourist attractions that Team Tennyson visited in Tourist Trap.

At some point, Sparksville came into possession of the world's largest rubber band ball that contained a Nosedeenian. It later became their most famous tourist attraction, with a multitude of signs advertising it (and warning of it).

(Y/N): "So, we are here from now on....so what?" He asked Max.

Max: "Well, we are going to stay here for awhile and have a lot of fun in this Sparksville town." He said to (Y/N) and then they both went to the motel by themselves and turns out the motel room was upside down and (Y/N) was got his face like WTF and are you serious?

(Y/N): "You know what...I'm just going back your van and sleeping there...I can't sleep when it is upside down like this." He said to him and make him grab his backpack and bag with him and he was walking up to his van by himself. Then after night was finally came (Y/N) was walking up there and then he just take a relax by himself and (Y/N) just need some time to sleeping in the van and he was been tired for going through and he is laying there on the van and make him is thinking about something else is in his head and he said.

(Y/N): "This is bored...I really need someone can hug me." He said to himself and make him was use the watch device to summon someone else out by himself and he want to take a relax for himself little bit. Then (Y/N) was laying there in the van and finally he use the watch device to summon a different alien species and race form out by herself and here comes nothing and he pressed it and make him was summon her out....and this woman is big and also she is a big muscle for herself and she looks like pretty tough as hell also strong too.

Her skin was red and all everything to her and she had a long brown hair...her four eyes revealed out, and her bodysuit was wore blue also four arms with fingerless gloves on too.

her four eyes revealed out, and her bodysuit was wore blue also four arms with fingerless gloves on too