Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

When (Y/N) was with the girls are done everything that they do...they destroying those evils by themselves and seems like they were become a queens and king...and (Y/N) was sat on the throne by himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "As for now...I am going to be the monster in this world...the destroyer...the monster for what they need to be afraid of." He said to himself.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "I am Death

(Y/N)/Carnage: "I am Death...I am Chaos...I am The Destroyer...I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Post Credit Ending.

In Different Universe.

There was one man who was sat on the chair by himself and he just got all newspapers on the walls by himself then he had all everything in there already by himself and make him was sat there and chilling little bit and he heard the new about Vilgax is death and all every aliens that he just destroyed and this man had a wild hair goes up on his head and make him was looks like wild badass for himself and this motherfucker had a name is...Rick.

Different Rick.

Different Timeline.

And that is Prime Rick.

Prime Rick/The Killer of Diane and Beth

Prime Rick: "Heh....so he kill Vilgax and destroy him...Hmmm...I wondering to know what if I'm going to take that guy out.~" He said to himself with a smirk widened his face.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(A/N: I'm going to make Rick & Morty X Male Carnage Reader Volume 2 connecting to this story and sequel.)