Chapter 26: New Family

3rd POV:

In Cronenberg's Universe.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* This is interesting for what I've been waiting." He said to himself.

When there was a family meeting in the Smith's house by themselves and there was a four persons who were sat there by themselves and (Y/N) who just sat there on the chair little bit and make him was put his arms crossed behind his back of head. This must be Rick's family...his daughter Beth, son in the law Jerry, granddaughter Summer, and grandson Morty that they both were sat there and chilling also...Summer who was blushing up to seen (Y/N)'s handsome face.

Beth: "Um, dad...who is this? Is he-" She tries to said.

Rick: "Actually he's my friend...best old friend and he is the one that you don't want to messing with." He said to Beth and he was drink the bottle of beer by himself.

Jerry: "Huh...seems your cool friend was sat there and chilling....so where does he came from?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "He is came from different dimension, alright? Anyway there's no need to be afraid of him...he's a cool person." He said to him and the others who were definitely don't know more much about him but (Y/N) was sat there and drink the coffee cup by himself.

(Y/N): "You have a perfect family here, Rick." He said to Rick and make him was chuckle little bit that he was drinking the coffee cup by himself.

Rick: "Thanks, man...anyway...if you want to stay here and that's fine...you can seen all everything around here." He said to (Y/N) and make (Y/N) raise his thumb up to Rick that he was loving it.

Summer: "So, where are you from?" She asked (Y/N) with a seductive.

(Y/N): "From the dimension....different dimension." He said to Summer.

Morty: "How did you know Rick?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to Morty about how did he and Rick were meet and (Y/N) explaining his own past to them about how he meet Rick because (Y/N) is a god...and yep...He is a King Of Symbiotes that Rick encountering him in the planet for what (Y/N) was living there by himself.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say...it is long story...Me and Rick are the way whole back for long time ago...buy by the way...what do you want to know me, Summer?~" He asked her and make her blushing up and she seen (Y/N) is teasing her and he can felt his watch on the right wrist and seems that the girls are pissing off about what happened back there when (Y/N) was flirting at the girl. Then (Y/N) just got up from the ground by himself and make him was stretching his back, arms, and legs that he was turn his head to look at the girl who was blushing up who is fallen love with (Y/N) badly and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I think I have the other problem for what I really need to do...but by the way Rick...if you need my help...so call me alright?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "Sure, man." He said to (Y/N) and then he was begin to moving out by himself and make him just walking up to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) was experience all around in this place and he seems to loving it and make him is interesting all of it that he really fallen loving with it by himself...and (Y/N) was helping Beth to clean the house also Jerry is...coward...but (Y/N) just help Jerry need to take a relax for himself.

(Y/N) helping Summer and Morty with the homework of sciences, and math as well too...and then (Y/N) just sigh little bit that he know what he did his best to helping Morty and Summer about the homework and then a great spidey sense in his head.

(Y/N): "*Rick*" He thought himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.