Chapter 10: Willis & Reina & Felicia (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the cinema by himself and he just chilling little bit by himself and then (Y/N) was eating the popcorn and soda by himself and he was drinking the soda little bit and (Y/N) just watch the movie for what he is gonna loving it by himself...and yes...he is watching the movie called 'Taken' Liam Neelson that he was in the movie and yes...he is in this movie. But this old man is really good fighting hand to hand combat and then (Y/N) was loving this movie pretty good right now and he is like it.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...wondering if I am going back to home and take some relax by myself...Max with the kids are going back to their own home, aren't they?" He asked himself and make him was sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) eating his popcorn and drink the soda by himself. Then (Y/N) was heard his girlfriend called out to him...and yep Grace was sat there and she is sat beside with (Y/N) and the two of them eating the popcorns.

Grace: "(Y/N), are you sure this movie is pretty good?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Trust me, Grace...I think you are going to love it...also this is going to be amazing when I see this action movie pretty much like do." He said to her.

Grace: "Hehehe, I'm pretty sure to know about the story." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think you are really do, Grace. But don't worry...this is action and hero film...but this guy right here is a legend bad motherfucker." He said to her.

Grace: "Okay..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Uh oh, here comes the movie." He said to Grace.

Then the two of them were watching the film for 1 hour by themselves and they both were sat there and keep eating their popcorns by themselves and drinking the sodas as well and then Grace was look up at (Y/N) who was sat there. When he notice her is stare at him and he does the same thing as well too and then the two of them were looking each others and make them were smile little bit.

Grace: "*Giggling*" She was giggling out and she was kiss (Y/N)'s hand and make her lean at (Y/N)'s right hand and she was smile at him and then the two of them are fallen love by themselves and they are watching movie again and until they were done to watch the movie.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving the red vehicle car going out to his own home by himself and then (Y/N) just chilling little bit and make him was look at his lovely girlfriend who was lean on (Y/N)'s shoulder and then she was smile and happy as well. Then (Y/N) seen this and make him was chuckle to her little bit and when the two of them are made it to (Y/N)'s home by themselves and then the two of them were stepped out of the vehicle car by themselves and then (Y/N) holding Grace in her small form by himself.

Then (Y/N) was take her to his own home by himself and he just walk inside the house by himself and then he was turn on the light by himself and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he said to himself.

(Y/N): "Home...sweet home.~" He said to himself and he stare down at Grace who was sleeping in peaceful like cute girl and make him was chuckle little bit and he take her to the bed right away and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Good night, Grace." He said to her and he was close the door and make him was sigh out little bit and (Y/N) is walk out of the room and make him sigh little bit and then (Y/N) was tur his head to look at the bathroom and he need to take a shower but out of nowhere someone who was pulled (Y/N) to the other room.