Chapter 25: Rick Summon Carnage

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

???: "*Coughing*" He was coughing and keep coughing out little bit and make him was stare down at the body of wound that he was been shot by someone else...and when he tries to slowly got up from the ground. Then the person who was slowly goes seat right up by himself and he just tired for going through and he was sigh out little bit and he take the whiskey bottle out and opened it up by himself.

This man was a son of bitch.

Crazy, and psycho.

But a great genius in his own mind.

He had a name for himself is...Rick.

Yes, Rick Sanchez.

Rick Sanchez.

Rick: "Fuck you all, assholes. *Chuckle*" He was chuckling out and make him was sat there and then he knew this is going to be end for him as well and he turn his head to look around and he saw how chaos of the dimensions from Rick and his families were fighting each others and keep killing and more killing...it's like a war for the dimensions. Then Rick knew this is going to be end for him as well and make him was sigh out and he turn his head to look up at the sky and he was close his eyes little bit.

Rick: "*This world was definitely fucked up.*" He thought himself and make him was watching the battle of clone wars were keep fighting and more fighting like this...well, that wasn't good at all...and how many clones out there in this world. Then Rick just enjoying to witnesses the whole things are fighting out there and keep fighting like madness as hell...and of course it is...all everything around here was madness.

Rick: "*Well, it is suck for them.*" He thought himself.

Rick: "Sucks all of you in hell." He said to them.

Rick close his eyes and prepare for fate all everything around here by himself.

After all everything was done right now and make Rick who was sat there by himself and until few moment later that he saw all everything was stop...like it is stop that everything was stood right there. These characters who were stood right there by themselves and they are keep fighting each others and out of nowhere there was a dark figure who was fly down on the ground by himself and make him was stood right there.

???: "Hello, Rick...Hello." He said to him.

Rick: "*Chuckle*" He was chuckling out little bit and make him look up at the figure who was stood right there dressing all black clothes by himself...he wore black leather jacket, black hoodie underneath, black half red blood t-shirt, black cargo pant, black leather fingerless gloves, and black leather shoes too.

Rick: "What the hell you took so long...." He said and cough little bit.

Rick: "(Y/N)...." He said to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was smirk up little bit and he grab the chair from the ground and make him was dragging the chair toward to where Rick was sat there and dying for himself and he know this is the way where he is going to die

When (Y/N) was smirk up little bit and he grab the chair from the ground and make him was dragging the chair toward to where Rick was sat there and dying for himself and he know this is the way where he is going to die. But (Y/N) was take a seat down on the chair and make him was cross his arms around and he was let out a chuckle little bit to Rick and he said.

(Y/N): "You are one of the most collected soul, Rick Sanchez....seem you were dying." He said to him.

Rick: "I just prepare to die right now, asshole. Are you visit me here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course, I am...I am here to visit you...but seems you are looks like fuck up right now." He said to Rick and make Rick want to ask (Y/N).

Rick: "I just fucking summon you here to clear all the goddamn war clones around here, man." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Let me guess...they are created and become decoy right?" He asked Rick and make him was nod his head to (Y/N) and then Rick tries to take the cigarette out and he tries to grab the lighter but (Y/N) got it in his hand and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Mind if I have one." He said to Rick and make the scientist nod his head to (Y/N) and then he was showing the cigarette to (Y/N) and make him grab it in his hand and then the two of them were light up the cigarettes by themselves and then (Y/N) and Rick were talking to each others by themselves.

(Y/N): "So, is that all you want?" He asked him.

Rick: "Yeah, man....so...are you going to fucking do it? Or you just gonna stood right there, man." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to Rick and then (Y/N) was smoke the cigarette little bit and he was sigh out and he was throw the cigarette down on the ground and he was cracking his neck, and fists by himself and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Just do it right now." He said to himself and make him was release the most powerful red aura comes from behind himself and he was said one word.

(Y/N): "I am...All Range..." He said to himself.

...

...

(Y/N): "Atomic.~" He said to it.

After all everything was nuke bomb and wipe all everything behind him and then Rick who was closing his eyes and he was waiting for what happened to him...and he didn't feel anything to burn by himself and make him was opened his eyes out little bit. Then Rick was turn his head to look around and he was definitely taken surprise as well and he doesn't know how he die but he was look all around himself that he was in the space by himself.

Rick: "W-What the fuck?!? Did I die or drunk something?" He asked himself.

(Y/N): "No, you aren't..." He said to Rick and make him was turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there with float little bit and he was walking toward to Rick and then he was grab the collar of Rick and lifting him up from the ground and make him was slammed him on the wall and heard the crack little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like you are alive by me man...I just save your life and you are lucky to be alive right now....anyway...we are going to make a deal to each others...you are my friend, man. I won't even betrayed at you and you better not backstabbed at me, motherfucker." He said to Rick and make the scientist heard this and he was nod his head to (Y/N) and he was let go of Rick and make him was fall down on the ground.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* Well, Rick...so do we make a deal right now?" He asked Rick and make the scientist was thinking and he turn his head to look up at (Y/N) who was stood right there and he smile widened little bit and he was sigh out and he said.

Rick: "Fine." He said to (Y/N) and giving his hand to (Y/N) and he said.

(Y/N): "Welcome to the family." He said to Rick.

To Be Continued.