Chapter 7: Permanent Retirement

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Ben, Max, and Gwen are in the ice cream shop by themselves and they both were chilling little bit and they are buying the ice creams by themselves and (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) heard there was something behind at him and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was two robbers who were tries to steal DEM bank by themselves.

(Y/N): "Shit, Max..." He said to himself.

Ben: "Okay, bad guys...time for-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Let me handle this as well, man." He said to Ben and then he use the watch and he was going to summon new guardian alien out by himself and revealed out to be different...then (Y/N) sigh out and he walk outside and he was pressed the button of his Chaquetrix's watch and make him was activate it up.

(Y/N): "There we go." He said and the activate was pink glowing up and bright flash up also the appearance of someone else appeared here right away by herself and the feminine alien revealed is...slimey woman but black with pink for herself....she was tall and big also her height is 7'05 foot tall by herself.

she was tall and big also her height is 7'05 foot tall by herself

Ultra Upgrade/Ursula.

(Y/N): "Hey, Ursula!" He said to her.

Ursula: "Hello, (Y/N).~ What do you need help for?" She asked (Y/N) and then he pointing his finger to where it is and make her nod her head and she was going to stop the bad guy and then (Y/N) was watching Ursula hijacking at the vehicle car of the thug who was tries to driving but turns out that Ursula stop him. Then she kick that fucker out of the vehicle car by herself and as for (Y/N) who was jumped up and kick the other motherfucker in the face who was tries to throw a hook chain at her and (Y/N) who goes crazy himself to beat this guy by himself.

(A/N: Imagine Wesley Snipes as (Y/N) fight the other guy as robber scene.)

After he defeat the robber and make him was laying down on the ground and he turn his head to look at Ursula and he gave her a thumb up and she does the same thing as well.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like I just save it today." He said to himself.

Max: "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm fine...but anyway...I think I just capture the bad guy." He said to him and make him was chuckle little bit and then the two of them get up and ties these two bad guys out by themselves and (Y/N) was doing good back there...and Ursula was impressive for what (Y/N) did back there was amazing as well and then she was beeping goes back to (Y/N)'s watch. Then Ben give (Y/N) an ice cream strawberry and then he was chuckle and patting Ben's head and he said to him.