Chapter 12: The Alliance

3rd POV:

Previously Of Ben 10: What If Carnage Get Chaquetrix.

After (YN) was in his Carnage form and it seems like he was turning into some kind of red monster and it was make (Y/N) become stronger and faster also his ability just make him growing stronger and even faster that he can kill and survive by himself. Then (Y/N) take down the horde alien monsters by himself with his bare hands and he tear with rip them all apart off by himself like nothing.

(Y/N) swung his axe down at Krabbs's left arm off and make Krabbs screaming out in pain by the red demon...(Y/N) cut Krabbs's arm off and he was look at his arm.

Krabbs: "My arm!-" He shout out and tries to said but he got his face grab by (Y/N) who was slammed him down on the ground and then (Y/N) begin tearing the motherfucker apart off with his claws also other shapeshift into weapons as well. Then (Y/N) was tear him apart off like a wild animal and (Y/N)'s mates were taken surprise and horror little bit for what they saw (Y/N) completely tear Krabbs apart off by himself and finally he drop the pieces down on the ground.

 Then (Y/N) was tear him apart off like a wild animal and (Y/N)'s mates were taken surprise and horror little bit for what they saw (Y/N) completely tear Krabbs apart off by himself and finally he drop the pieces down on the ground

Carnage: "*Hissing*"

When Carnage turn his head to look around and he notice Sixsix who was stood right there and make him was shake his head and he was use his weapons from his armor's body and then he was aiming those weapons at him. Then he was start to release the firing out by himself and these missiles were hit straight toward to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and he was duck his head down and also he got shot in the chest and make (Y/N) was growling out toward to him and let out a roar at him.

 Then he was start to release the firing out by himself and these missiles were hit straight toward to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and he was duck his head down and also he got shot in the chest and make (Y/N) was growling out toward ...

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roar out like that and he grab the vehicle car from the ground and make him was lifting it up from the ground and then he was holding it in his hands and he aim the target is Sixsix and make him was throw the vehicle toward to Sixsix right away. Then Sixsix saw this and he just dodge away from the attack and make the vehicle car was smashed down on the ground and blew up and then once Sixsix turn around and meet by (Y/N)'s War-hammer.