Chapter 19: Forever Knight & King's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Henrietta, Charmcaster, and Frightwig were fighting many armed knight guards by themselves and they were slaughtering many of them all by themselves like nothing and they just took many of them down already. Then the four of them were seen more of these motherfuckers appeared here by themselves and they both were take many of them out like nothing and turns out that the four of them were work together as teammates.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out and make him land one of those armed knight guard and he bite down at the guard's head and then (Y/N) ripped the head of the guard off like nothing and he was eating it alive

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out and make him land one of those armed knight guard and he bite down at the guard's head and then (Y/N) ripped the head of the guard off like nothing and he was eating it alive. Then (Y/N) throw the guard's body to the other knight guards by himself and he turn his head to look more of them are here by themselves and they have their weapons out and start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him was let out a thunderous roar toward to 

 Then (Y/N) throw the guard's body to the other knight guards by himself and he turn his head to look more of them are here by themselves and they have their weapons out and start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him was let out a thund...

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roaring out toward to the armed knight guards by himself and he was charge toward at them and make him use his arms shapeshift as blades and he slashing those motherfuckers apart off with his blades. Then (Y/N) was slashes these armed knight soldiers and torn them all apart off by himself and he was keep killing many of them and then he switching his both arms change into axes by himself and he slash the other armed knight guards by himself and he use his tendrils stabbed at the other knights in the bodies.

(Y/N) throw these motherfuckers to the walls and knocked them down on the ground and then the red demon turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a big giant door over there and make (Y/N) was titled his head and it is confuse him and then he was walking toward to the door. He turn his head to look up and he tries to figure it out and make him was use his both arms shapeshift into as hammerfists and make him was swung his both fists through to the door over there and then (Y/N) lifting it up from the door and ripping the door off by himself.